Wiring one teleporter to have two different counterparts?

Jostabeere

Terrarian
Is it possible to wire one entrance teleporter to 2 exits? And making it change the exits everytime I enter it?

Basically if you look at the screenshot I want to enter the portal on the left and being teleported on line 1.
Then I fly back along line 2 back to the teleporter, and this time I get teleported by line 3.
Then I fly back along line 4 to the teleporter and get teleported by line 1 again.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 87
you basically want two separate teleporter wirings -- one pressure plate or switch/lever for line 1, and one for line 3. You could even use different wrenches to lay down different wire colors to make sure the line 1 and line 3 lines don't interfere with one another. However, to make it go so one switch takes you to both teleporters, I don't think it's possible -- it should always take you to the closest, and I don't think you can just actuate one teleporter to make it no longer valid.

TL;DR to your questions from my knowledge -- yes; no.

This took a little moment to work with Logic Gates, but If I understand it correctly, you want a setup like this:
teleports.gif

Wire placement:
1592930432141.png

Logic Lamp placement:
1592930452096.png

Back
Top Bottom