Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

GT same as name (case sensitive when searching through XBox)

Just repeating my previous post, LF frost/pumpkin moon, any other shenanigans.

Have several mage and Horseman's Blade set ups built for frost moon and able to solo up to 18 with ease every time. If you need any item/weapon/armor I've probably got it, free pots/materials/money if you need it. Working on building a fun world atm for games and such will update when finished.

Mista Miyagi 45. I'm hardmode. I use a kinect to speak but I'll do anything. You don't have to speak though.

XBL has Terraria as a free download for the month of April any new players feel free to add
previous posts have info and such.

Post to new Terrarians!
Names Jimmy I'm 27yo
GT is FightnIrish87

I'm not going to ruin the game for you by giving you items but I'd love to play, help and explain anything to you. Basically just play the game. I've got a small group of friends and we'd love to have new friends to get a full map goin!

Mine is : WEFC X SAM
[DOUBLEPOST=1428074423][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will you be able to help me by any chance

What do you need help with? If you have a mic add me and we can play.. I won't give you items but if you need a wingman I'll be there :)

For some reason my GT isn't showing in my sig... It's FightnIrish87

Hey guys and girls, my GT is DoncleCore, i need help with hard mode bosses and armour or i do not mind just playing for fun

Hey donclecore

I'm looking for friends always. If you need help fighting bosses I can lend a hand. Your also welcome to play with my friends and I in our Playthroughs we challenge ourselves in :)

I won't ruin it for you by giving you stuff but I can help you figure where/how to get stuff :)

I'll add you shortly but my GT is FightnIrish87

Havnt played ctg but I know it's a dead sport. Seems kind of silly to PvP in Terraria in general. Way too much lag issues if your not host.

GT: Sh0tgunSoldier just got my Terraria a few days ago got sick with mono so I'm on bed rest and play A LOT

hi dudes and dudetes! Just thought if we're gonna play terraria why do it alone so.....
Add your Xbl gt and we can get to gaming :)
hey im kinda new n dont have mic but gamertag is LIL BOSS 2000
[DOUBLEPOST=1428175308][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there! I recently got the game for 360, and wondered if there was anyone who wanted to play? My GT is Titankiller87.
hey is it koo if we play together im kinda new n i dont have mic

Post to new Terrarians!
Names Jimmy I'm 27yo
GT is FightnIrish87

I'm not going to ruin the game for you by giving you items but I'd love to play, help and explain anything to you. Basically just play the game. I've got a small group of friends and we'd love to have new friends to get a full map goin!
im kinda new n i dont have mic but can we still play

Back
Top Bottom