• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Resolved [Xbox 360] cultist not spawning

Random_Person

Terrarian
I have a world I made years ago and I just started playing again and decided to use this world instead of making a new one. In doing so, I have come to realize that there are problems with that. This world is void of a Jungle Temple or a bee hive. I made a new world to collect the items necessary to spawn the cultist (Lizard alter) and i defeated the golem but the cultist have not spawned. I am wondering if they can not apawn in such an old world or if I am doing something wrong. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
1590250432077829357766.jpg

Falloutguy645

Terrarian
Is it possible there’s another event that’s going on? If there isn’t then that sucks because I don’t think there is anything you could do...

Unit One

Staff member
I have a world I made years ago and I just started playing again and decided to use this world instead of making a new one. In doing so, I have come to realize that there are problems with that. This world is void of a Jungle Temple or a bee hive. I made a new world to collect the items necessary to spawn the cultist (Lizard alter) and i defeated the golem but the cultist have not spawned. I am wondering if they can not apawn in such an old world or if I am doing something wrong. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 273296
Hi there @Random_Person, what console are you playing on? Your profile page says Xbox 360, but maybe you've upgraded to Xbox One?

Top Bottom