Resolved [Xbox] LOST CHARACTERS AND WORLDS ON XBOX (all posts will be combined into this thread)

Hi, looks like all of my characters and worlds are all gone as well. The in game achievements are also reset.
GT:Mortimer999
I have the digital version of the game.
I played from 2015-2016 and recently went back to play again, but saw everything was gone. Thought I maybe deleted it somehow, but hopefully it's just this bug.
Hello, I see that this recent update resolved the issue for most people, but when I log onto terraria, I am still missing my worlds and characters. I play on the Xbox series x, and own the digital copy. My Xbox gt is Ads Burger. The world I am missing is called Coconut Grove, and the character I am missing is named Finnleburger. Thank you.
Hi there - just to confirm, are all of you guys’ player files missing now? Or are only a few absent?

All my characters and worlds on xbox are gone, pretty sure they were saved to cloud since I e played on many different consoles,

Gt is Soveit

Hello, I'm having this issue as well now. I logged out earlier today and all my progress was reset. After restarting my Xbox I got one of my 2 characters back and all my worlds too. However my main save is home.

My gamertag is: DaDinobudder
I started playing about a year ago
Digital copy
Logging in partially fixed my problem as stated above.

Hi there - just to confirm, are all of you guys’ player files missing now? Or are only a few absent?
Sorry for the late response. Everything is gone. All characters, all worlds, all in game achievements reset. I have a new character, world and a couple achievements cause I started to play, but all of my old stuff is gone.
Game says I am on v1.4.4.9.5 Build 1081

Back
Top Bottom