**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did find a way for people to play on their main account without being offline, I don’t know if it will save new progress yet. Go on your Xbox, uninstall terraria and delete the account off your Xbox that you wanna play on. Add the account back into your Xbox and re download terraria. Go into terraria and don’t not let the Xbox sync your old files until the new patch or fix comes out but boom. Play on your main account. Like I said, do not know if this game will save permanently into your account once your old data is synced but at least you can unlock achievements and they will go to your account. Hope this helps!

Thanks to the hard work of @DRStudiosUK overnight - and the help of all of the information you provided - the team has developed a fix for the Xbox Sync Bug on Journey's End. This has been approved by MS & tested to the extent possible. It will be rolling out to everyone shortly

This was just tweeted on the official terraria twitter page :)

On the flip side, you wait a year only to find out you can’t even play the update properly on your main...
Put it this way no-one would say anything if they released the update in say 2 weeks people are just impatient. They could have held off the release until next month if they wanted. Everyone just needs to leave them alone to get on with fixing it. IT WILL BE FIXED!!!

On the flip side, you wait a year only to find out you can’t even play the update properly on your main…
Yeah, that does bite, Id be annoyed too if that happened to me and Pain is right any bugs and glitches or issues will be fixed eventually give them time and don't keep bugging them, uh excuse the bad pun there folks.

Put it this way no-one would say anything if they released the update in say 2 weeks people are just impatient. They could have held off the release until next month if they wanted. Everyone just needs to leave them alone to get on with fixing it. IT WILL BE FIXED!!!
I understand that they’re working on fixing it, but I can’t help feeling frustrated for at least a little bit.

Thanks to the hard work of @DRStudiosUK overnight - and the help of all of the information you provided - the team has developed a fix for the Xbox Sync Bug on Journey's End. This has been approved by MS & tested to the extent possible. It will be rolling out to everyone shortly

This was just tweeted on the official terraria twitter page :)
Now this, this gives me enjoyment.

I’m having a issue I just updated the game and now my game is zoomed out a lot and all my controls are different, also when I’m in my house rlly screen is black and white. Can anyone help????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom