**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my terraria and it says syncing files it's been doing this now for ages I've uninstalled terraria and reinstalled it and that hasn't worked I've also reset my game and console multiple times how doni fix this

Infinitely syncing. I've hard reset the console, 3 times, restarted the game 20+ times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and it still just syncs for a really really long time

If you're willing to lose all your characters and worlds there is a way. I pressed the home screen(while in the game)->start (while over Terraria)->manage game and add-ons->saved data-> press "a" on account-> delete everywhere. Pressing delete on this console does not work. After that, it will let you load in. It will also work if you use an account that has never played Terraria before.

I am stuck infinitely syncing files.
Thanks for the report @Deathgeth it's being worked on. I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.

Won't let me sync my files
to the game please fix
Thanks for the report @KoZlobb32 it's being worked on. I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.

That’s the problem! Syncing never goes away! You don’t even get to the start screen! Just Syncing forever….

I got up at like 9am today super excited for the update turned my Xbox on and my Xbox was already starting the update which was surprisingly only like 300-400 mbs but it turned my game from version 1.0.0 something to 4.0 something 375 but I’ve been syncing for an hour I’ve reset the game multiple times and even hard reset my Xbox and nothing is working

I got up at like 9am today super excited for the update turned my Xbox on and my Xbox was already starting the update which was surprisingly only like 300-400 mbs but it turned my game from version 1.0.0 something to 4.0 something 375 but I’ve been syncing for an hour I’ve reset the game multiple times and even hard reset my Xbox and nothing is working
Hi @TonyPuffs the synching issue is being worked on. I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom