Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed out on the super blue blood moon... I'm on the Canadian east coast so the moon was setting as the show was starting, and we would barely have gotten any of the eclipse anyway.

You don't need infinite wings now you can get the cosmic car key or shrimpy truffle.

First thing I'm gonna do when 1.3 finally appears is grab my honeyed goggles and go looking for a Martian probe (since the bee mount is probably one of the best non-infinte-flight mounts, though the pigron mount is probably close) and see if I can trigger the Martian invasion to get myself a cosmic car key. We'll see how many deaths it costs me.

I live in Tucson AZ and I missed the blood moon but I did get a blood moon last night in hardcore mode last night in terraria lol wierd

Okay, according to the wiki the bee mount is the best non-infinite-flight flying mount. I'll be using it to hunt Martian probes.

today is Day 8 a good possibility to come out today

Ah okay, i was thinking 7 or 8 yesterday so I was on the right lines.

Good possibility, but repeated guessing is only going to get others’ hopes up, and when it doesn’t release, it starts arguments.

I agree with Blizzrd. I’ve been fooled into thinking that the update is coming out almost 10 times between September and now. The latest estimate was yesterday, so I was a bit disappointed, and I was also disappointed on Friday when it didn’t release, but I guess MS needs their time and I should really stop believing estimates. I’ll just wait and see when the update drops out. Give it one or two days as that’s when the maximum time spent to work on an update should be done (10 days). Can’t wait though, especially can’t wait to see all the new features like mini-maps, new mobs, and especially new weapons!

Ah okay, i was thinking 7 or 8 yesterday so I was on the right lines.

I agree with Blizzrd. I’ve been fooled into thinking that the update is coming out almost 10 times between September and now. The latest estimate was yesterday, so I was a bit disappointed, and I was also disappointed on Friday when it didn’t release, but I guess MS needs their time and I should really stop believing estimates. I’ll just wait and see when the update drops out. Give it one or two days as that’s when the maximum time spent to work on an update should be done (10 days). Can’t wait though, especially can’t wait to see all the new features like mini-maps, new mobs, and especially new weapons!
Any "estimates" you've heard are just people guessing. You can't put any stock into random guesses.

I believe he said everything up till 1.3.0.7 with some stuff from 1.3.1 @Loki. Please correct this if it is wrong

This is more or less accurate.

Later content updates will bring the rest. That has to come after Mobile/Switch.

Does anyone ever read anything it wasn't declined in the first place so why would it get declined the 2nd time

Any time you send something into certification, the chance is there that they will find something. A past pass doesn't have bearing on the current one - if that makes sense?

Hopefully when it releases it'll be more stable. From what I'm reading, players are losing quite a lot of items and world crashes are rampant. Although i am eagerly awaiting the update, it comes with some apprehension.

It should absolutely be more stable than PS4 was at launch - because it contains all of the fixes from the first two rounds of hotfix updates. Not perfect yet, but from what I've seen, leaps and bounds better in that department.

I fear profoundly that people will gossip around that you delayed it so that the Terraria console users would shift to the PC side. Bucks and ease, they will state.

That might be the most absurd conspiracy theory I've read on this yet. :p

If one wants to take that angle, remember that time is money (quite literally as well as figuratively) in the gaming industry. For more reasons than I can count, no one wants this out sooner and in a good quality state than we (Re-Logic) do - and I suspect PW/505 feel the same way. Purposely delaying this would be beyond stupid... if that is what is being suggested.

I know this update WILL come, this isn't about that. The release date is unbelievable (not the cert's, the submission's), it truly is

I doubt anyone is remotely happy with the time things took - I know no one on this side is either. It is what it is though.

On a lighter note, do drafts autosave?

On here? Yes.

I got reds wings in xbox 360, are they supposed to be in it? Also will they keep the fly faster by holding the thumb stick up and unlimited flight in xbox one version?

Pre-1.3, no.

1.3-era Red's Wings do NOT have infinite flight, etc. They are, however, legitimately obtained from Treasure Bags.

Guys we need to take off the tinfoil hats the age of the bread hat is upon us
0b9c9d85ffc1abce7a3327928dbee8d3a9c3a785fecae6cf743666a0415bbbfd.jpg

On a serious note I can't wait to start a expert mode summoner playthrough with a new character

What about hoverboard and bundle of balloons?

Never got the hang of using it, and was not aware it was in the current version because it never popped up in the crafting menu despite all the balloons I've got.

The bee mount is still better than the hoverboard... 654 ft as opposed to 86 blocks for the hoverboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom