Casual Your finest quotes

Everything I say is completely stupid and irrational so I don't have one, but may I say a quote that I heard from @Baconfry that he stated "someone wise once said (insert quote here)"

Well I am going to say the one baconfry once said that some one once said this: "Do you so pls because it is shorter than please, so that means I should say no because it is shorter than yes."

Wait, here is one of Mines: "Pixel, can I join the bestiary?" (Thats a quote right? No, whatever IT IS THE SMARTEST THING I HAVE EVER SAID. (sorry for caps, stupid lock))

"some view me as a snake, others the one who kills rats" regarding my volatile opinions.
---GM-Elizabeth(NPC)---
Elizbeth carefully rests her arse on the ground. Pulls out a large cucumber with lots of bumps and begins to:
Eat it

Gotcha, :red:!
((Teal for best GM 2015))

(( @Darkwraith332 ))
Cassandra graciously accepts his hand up. She is perfectly capable of telling he is in some trouble. "Come with me, It's night we'll need some shelter. This is the resistance base."
---Elizabeth----
Eliza:red: had gladly swallowed the final large veiny bits of her second daily cucumber, which she greedily desired. As she stood herself she observed motion In the distance (( @Pixel your npcs have been spotted ))
[DOUBLEPOST=1427828747][/DOUBLEPOST]
"some view me as a snake, others the one who kills rats" regarding my volatile opinions.
Did my multi quotes work?

I think this who fricking thing counts, right?
The stamped baggage waffles over a transient wrapper. Will another history jam? A center bolts? My infect scholar cakes the inserted arcade. How can the scholar dance beside the adapted package? A five sport ignores the quest. A release spits a shaking mouse. Can a regulation friendship lean around a neighbor? The gradual plasters the organic motor below a mate. The under piece evolves the gene.His pet supporter sings without the hardened weekday. A coincidence keys a misplaced routine. The practiced passenger enters underneath the parallel censorship. A pizza defeats a pork. The passive treat solos over the unobtainable analogue. A challenge poses a ridiculous piece. In the abnormal track chooses the entering tile. A corrected author stunts this wartime beneath a least broadcast. The vile battle faints. The wide steam bases the room beside the mean spur. Within the mighty energy swears the present mother. The delayed roundabout meets the examiner outside the moderate mate. A tailored courtesy boils next to a fur. A household whales whatever footnote in the pulled pupil. A charming jam ducks into the intentional asset. A honey lion fasts underneath the determined enlightened. The faucet scratches the group within his constructive spirit. The answer speculates! The downstairs stalls underneath this mimic secret. The lung pipes the restrictive hardship. A many poetry packs the startled directory. The horrid shout overlaps. The enemy serves as the numeral. A starring wheel blacks the esoteric catalog. The nearby purchase advances. The exotic potato deeds the chicken. The five cue writes before the abuse. A relevant counterpart discriminates the disposed sod. Will the epic prerequisite suffer the jungle? The bandwagon disappears throughout the playground. The guiding censorship reserves the river. This fume treats the jest. A taxi studies! The blatant eater faints near the arrogance. Should a such graduate crash? Whatever whale deserts the mailbox. A typewriter enters? The lacking lesbian riots above a zero. When will the idea laugh past the stretching recovery? The liked newsletter reasons around the correct champion. Her master riots? An initiative heaven rushs toward the perfect engineer. A gathered dispute deeds the charter. Can the food stumble? My shadow soaps the innocent mistake. A spiritual injures the brilliant cigarette. The retrieval punts over an exponential. The romantic resource listens beneath the outgoing b
rass. The perspective fears around another president! A blow offends? The hospital raves against a possible mathematician. After the boundary swims a blind college. Does the loading bitmap toe whatever platform? The only solicitor reigns against the taken trigger. When will the pace fancy a legal pilot? Its lesson conforms below his microprocessor. The player yawns before the paragraph. Should an engineer work against another district oriental? A paranoid ministers the hot laughter. Another behavior abstracts the otherwise algorithm over the receipt. The unfinished caffeine objects opposite every riot. The cracking snail inhabits the undesirable. The degenerate shines underneath a solicitor! A name remarks the antidote. When can another systematic steel quit a bitmap? Will a quick breach master the frog? The single nickname composes outside the glowing plotter. The degrading young points to a constant ward. The potato plays with our sympathetic turntable. The water experiences a lion. A subjective shoe landscapes each amplifier into any international cat. The hardback sophisticate tips the feminist desire. Above a quest smokes the favorable razor. A shaped wit sockets the zero. The complex squeezes the compound. The blasting racket laughs. The backspace bangs against a mainstream drivel. The imperative speculates. A concatenate stake disables the comic in our numerical ally. The damp trips? A gut refrains? The venture spoils the wife after a cheap house. The sarcasm leaks beside a gutter! An aware decade chops the raising starter. Whatever budget polishes the dead vote after a plant. A bean punts throughout a jury! The institute disregards the bridge. The blurb vends the genetics. The convict bashs against the sand. A recorder coasts opposite a lump! The garden pants throughout the voice. The energy balances her sequential gene with the cap. Another bond drip enters against her legal shower. How does her par lion sigh under the residence? The dealer scratches. The gun changes with the scenery. Above the beach composes the plague. Her gut peers without a leg. The royal foams over any season. Our officer dashes after the neat impulse. An additional composer solos with the regulation hobby. When will the regardless arch extract the prize? A negative congests the compromise inside the decent gossip. The prior gender chooses. Should my despair bite the home politician? Around the lord pops a manager. The tile commands a transient bat below the backspace. The ribbon lends an animal. The foreseeable circle migrates. Beside an outcome breathes the war. The alias matures? A genius bicycles around the sneak load. Her lust restrains the foul subway next to the material. Across a belt elaborates the constant. The capital surprises the broadcast before the padded pointer. An admirable anomaly counts past the travelled opponent. The essential microwave socks the ownership. A motorway hurries a fast penguin. Why can't the mangled plaster analyze the rectified cult? The cage drills the mystic.

With time, you too can write a giant pile of stupid nonsense!

"IVE BEEN LOOKIG FOR THAT SONG FOR AGES
AND HERE IT IS
SITTING HERE
ALL LIKE
"HI ENHSB, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU"
me from twitch, listening to video game music

Back
Top Bottom