your 'OMG' game moment?

Yesterday I've opened an AK-47 | Aquamarine Revenge in CS:GO.
It was field tested, but it's still $30.

Then, today, I've opened a well worn CZ-75 | Yellow Jacket.

<3

In Terraria when I thought the eye of chithulu was a minion, so I summoned it in a tiny cave with nothing but a bucket on my head and a godly trident.
It came zooming in, I was so happy because it was so huge, and then it started attacking me...

Portal 2: When, trying to evade spoilers, I got tossed into a pit with nothing but a potato. And when I went to space.

(Minecraft) defeating the enderdragon for the first time...apparently, I almost deafened the person next to me from my shouting of joy ;)

Beating Fallout 3 seriously that ending was the only thing other then undertale's ending to make me cry (that f***ing picture man that f***ing picture...)

EDIT:

PLANETS!!!!!!!!!!!

HmFiqze.gif

Last edited:
Pokemon Y- When I randomly came across a shiny venipede after just saying how nice it would be to catch a shiny.
BOI:R- When I have Tears that fill the entire room

Rune factory: Tides of Destiny - I was mindlessly fishing in the ocean, Suddenly I caught a Tuna!
Ironically after I complete Joe's side quest, I got 2 Tuna from small treasure chest -.-

Empire Earth II: When I trapped enemy units inside Palisade Walls... :eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek::red2:They were trapped like... Well, most enemies. `:mad:`:mad:`:mad:
Terraria: When first time defeated in Expert Mode Brain of Ctulhu. I died many times:nursemad::nursemad:, but made it due to niche armor and dragging.:pirateindifferent:.
The Settlers V: When first time completed campaign. `:D So happy, that Cerber, Moon Lord and Diablo went :dryadmad:.

The last conflict:was in the eight elged freaks mode when not 1 but 3 bosses spawned!(black widow and 2 black tigers)then a guy wiht the airstike thing just pwned all of them.
TF2:was sniper with machina targeting a heavy when a scout came into my shot too AND there as an invisible spy in front of em

Stumbled across a fight between two Brotherhood of Steel Vertibirds, a Gunner Vertibird and a :red:load of ghouls and super mutants in Fallout 4, it was near College I think. I pulled a 1-hit kill headshot on one of the Brotherhood of Steel pilots. His Vertibird spun out of control and collided with the other BoS Vertibird in mid-air, killing both crews.

That's not all though. The Gunner Vertibird was caught in the blast as well, but it didn't explode, instead it crashed into the ground and blew up along with every nearby car, super mutant and ghoul.

I looted 14 bodies after this. Only three were BoS which means I probably missed a few. And all it cost me was one bullet.

The first time I saw a Great Tauricorn in Final Fantasy Type-0. Level 99, 9999 damage and it takes 1 damage from all my attacks (I was level 14), it killed me with one hit.

Back
Top Bottom