your 'OMG' game moment?

I launch mobile terraria, just walk out my house and autoswinging my platinum sword not paying attention cuz I wanna, first slime I run into drops slime staff. Utter shock followed

When you do an all night binge of Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and you don't save the whole time and your ds runs out of battery so you have to start all over from Zapdos

I accidentally got "Nothing out of the ordinary" achievement in Payday 2.
Days looking for Gatligator and then I realize it's only obtainable in Hardmode.
In Papers, please I saw a female with a male's name.
EDIT: Realizing that I was in the last mission of Black all this time on Hard difficulty

Last edited:
The metal gear solid series. Well at least the first and the second. I thought the second was a well done nice game but the first made me have a few of those moments, pretty much every scene in that game was great. One moment that freaked me out was during the elevator scene when snake was talking to otacon about the elevator weight limit til it was revealed you were being ambushed.

The metal gear solid series. Well at least the first and the second. I thought the second was a well done nice game but the first made me have a few of those moments, pretty much every scene in that game was great. One moment that freaked me out was during the elevator scene when snake was talking to otacon about the elevator weight limit til it was revealed you were being ambushed.
mission 46 in the phantom pain

1461703953080.jpg
Mine was this. I got so many weapons and uneeded items and made one heck of a profit.
9 Horsemans Blade
13 Pumpking Trophies
4 Stake Launchers
2 Jack O' Lantern Launchers
6 Candy Corn Rifle
17 Mourning Wood Trophies
7 Spooky Hook

I'm not sure if I count Overseer as a game, but...
I kicked Kraken by myself. I barely had half the offense and defense it had, and I nearly died.

In Toontown Rewritten, I survived a bunch of cogs with 4 laff out of 52 laff...

i'd say back when i was crap at black ops 1. i was on nuketown, and someone had put a turret in one of the house windows (yellow i think) i was walking into the house, and i casually chuck a tomahawk into the window. i killed the turret.

When I summonded the Culist boss right after I defeated plantera. I was almost instantly rewarded with the message 'You have died'. Go figure.

Well, so when I first started out I had some trouble with the destroyer( I used the wrong items and arena). Then I finally beat him moved on to twins doed ten billion times, then I one shot Prime. To this day I have never lost to skeltron prime.

Well, so when I first started out I had some trouble with the destroyer( I used the wrong items and arena). Then I finally beat him moved on to twins doed ten billion times, then I one shot Prime. To this day I have never lost to skeltron prime.
well, I beaten him in my hometown... It counts as wrong arena, but had tier Tauntkill weapon :p (Daedalus Stormbow)

There was a match I played back in Modern Warfare 3 on the Xbox 360. Search and Destroy on Dome. I was in an odd mood that day, so I was using a suppressed MP5, which was notoriously bad at the time, and doing fairly well. I was having some pretty positive exchanges against the enemy team during the rounds, and was thoroughly enjoying myself.

The score was tied up 3-3, and we were on the final round for the match. Typically, in those situations, everyone throws caution to the wind and tries a YOLO strat, which is exactly what my team did. Once all five of my teammates were dead, and the entire enemy team was searching for me, something wonderful happened.

As I was running through the dome, coming from B-Dom, I encountered two players, whom I promptly killed. I took a couple of hits in the exchange, but I survived, bringing us to 4 on 1. I then threw my flashbang through the door opposite where I entered, and got a hit marker. I had to guess, and I chose to strafe out while looking right. Found him, killed him while he was blind. 3 on 1. About that time, I took a stray bullet, and went prone on the ground. Judging from the lines of sight, I guessed; correctly; that the attacker was coming down the dirt ramp from the main building. I fire, and get a few rounds out before my weapon makes a resounding *click*. Crap. I instinctually switched to my USP. 45 with a suppressor, and continued firing. Down he goes. At this point, I realize I need a new weapon, as I'm not going to survive if I don't get one.

Swallowing my pride, and my bile, I begrudgingly picked up the last guy's CM901, which had about 70 rounds left. No sooner do I get the weapon in my hand, I hear a Barrett .50 go off. This is it, I'm dead. Or so I thought. The sniper tried to quickscope me, and failed, giving me time to get a little cover, and return fire. After what seemed like minutes; was really only 6-7 seconds; the sniper is dead, and I've got less than a full magazine left. As I retreated to the fork truck and barricades in the lower end of the map, I hear someone sprinting my way. At this point, it's 1 on 1, so if I keep my head cool, I can do this. My team was on offense for the round, and the timer is winding down to the end, with only about 20 seconds left. The last enemy rounds the corner with his MP7 prefiring, and I know I'm screwed. Except, his aim was terrible.

I managed to get the kill with the final round in the magazine, securing the win, as my friends all erupted in cheers and laughs. I had taken the victory, in a 6 on 1 scenario. I was shaky afterwards, so we had to take a break so I could collect myself. My friends still mention it to this day on occasion, and I grin like an idiot every time.

I'm not the best Call of Duty player out there, not even close, but that day... I felt like it.

Sorry it's a generic FPS story, but it's all I have right now.

These two are from Breath of Fire II:
-Daisy's last appearance in the game...
This always, ALWAYS wrecks me right in the feels.

-The normal ending...
And another kick in the feels.

And from Breath of Fire IV, when the kaiser dragon awakens... ooh boy!

Back
Top Bottom