Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

So I was mining and I had my op loot on (I'm a new player...) I had hermes boots on gold sword gold bow and gold pickaxe and a grappling hook and a lava charm. Isee this weird thing its this red thing like with a button on top! i hit interact and then i got killed by a explosion then i died and mind you i was in the glowing mushroom biome. My Nintendo switch died.... I hope it didn't save because my items will despawn :(

So I was mining and I had my op loot on (I'm a new player...) I had hermes boots on gold sword gold bow and gold pickaxe and a grappling hook and a lava charm. Isee this weird thing its this red thing like with a button on top! i hit interact and then i got killed by a explosion then i died and mind you i was in the glowing mushroom biome. My Nintendo switch died.... I hope it didn't save because my items will despawn :(
Hi there @twinkie_winkies welcome to the forums. :)

I moved your post into this already existing thread. Sometimes moments in the game that we want to share with others are fun, but not really discussion-worthy enough to devote to its own thread, so this thread is for those type of posts. You can also always share on your own profile.

Got My Bag Wooo(New World)
I Saved And Exit Immediately After Picking It Up To Take A 💩 In The Bathroom Real Quick

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-24-09-32-59.png
    Screenshot_2022-03-24-09-32-59.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_2022-03-24-09-33-26.png
    Screenshot_2022-03-24-09-33-26.png
    446.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_2022-03-24-09-33-38.png
    Screenshot_2022-03-24-09-33-38.png
    466 KB · Views: 57
When I play Terraria, usually I play it with a twist/limitation to keep it interesting, some of these twists actually have become some of my biggest challenges to overcome.

Some of my biggest Terraria accomplishments are:
- completing Terraria in Expert Hardcore
- completing the pure-loot playthrough
- purifying my small main world, without wasting it on creating hellevators

And some of my favorite moments were when 'that one super rare item' drops that fits in your playthrough, some of these items I didn't expected to get (or even forgot to exist) even have changed the tide of my playthrough a lot.

HECK NO MY BOY! I did it in a day and since I was asymptomatic and didnt feel sick at all (luckily) I just concentrated and did my best and it worked!

Back
Top Bottom