Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

So i was playing i got on my slime mount and fell down a tall tree me not realizing that i couldnt use rocket boots i died i picked up my items and tried again. Then I died again and i quit the game so i could still have my items but lookie here the game didnt SAVE my body paled as a saw my character with no armor i was sad the whole day

So i was playing i got on my slime mount and fell down a tall tree me not realizing that i couldnt use rocket boots i died i picked up my items and tried again. Then I died again and i quit the game so i could still have my items but lookie here the game didnt SAVE my body paled as a saw my character with no armor i was sad the whole day
Don't play mediumcore
Ever

Hi @twinkie_winkies I moved your post into this already existing thread. Like I mentioned to you before, sometimes moments in the game that we want to share with others are fun, but not really discussion-worthy enough to devote to its own thread, so this thread is for those type of posts. You can also always share on your own profile.

So after almost 10 hours in game fishing and grinding in the Underworld, I finally managed to get the last two ingredients for my first set of terraspark boots! In happy because I always stopped at lightning or frostspark boots on my other characters.

Cool
But like…
There’s a thing called profile posts, you could’ve posted it on your profile
Not to be rude or anything, just letting you know

terraspark boots are kinda mid ngl, amphibian boots have better movement abilities, and thus allow you to dodge attacks and travel easier

today marks the day I have finally beat the game by myself, on mobile, on classic mode. I have beaten it on journey mode and with some friends, but never by myself on classic. What should I do next?

If you are not already, then I'd reccomend playing a true class (using only weapons from one class), or trying harder modes!

I suggest doing ranged since equipment is easily accessible and you're not putting yourself at risk by going into close ranged combat

Back
Top Bottom