New profile posts

Are you guys making a beta version of terreria you when i said what dose BETA mean in that way you deleated your message

Attachments

• IMG_7200.png
    IMG_7200.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7199.png
    IMG_7199.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
The lil duck
The lil duck
I know im not sure but the fact he took it down might indicate something is happening beyond a update
The lil duck
The lil duck
I forgot to read the previous comments i was wring but still what dose the BETA version mean
CannedPotato
CannedPotato
@The lil duck The reason they were likely deleted was so people would not get upset about him letting his children play the new version earlier. What Red chooses to do regarding the update is up to him and the rest of Re-Logic.
Hey Red, I was wondering, do you look at the suggestions in the forums section as much as the suggestions written on your profile?
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
The opposite, actually. He's stated that suggestions posted on his profile are almost guaranteed to be forgotten about. The suggestion section is the home to post your, well, suggestions.
Just spent like 4 hours writing my idea for a beach update in Terraria
Read it here if you want lmao

Suggestion for the vampire secret seed: The umbrella hat should work like the umbrella, but should be a post-Moonlord drop. I think this is best of both worlds, but then again, it is a vanity so it'd be annoying to have it be such a late game item, if you're a big fan of it.
By combining a garden gnome with a wooden fishing rod, we should get a figure of a fishing gnome, which, when placed, increases the fishing power.
MrD108
MrD108
When I wrote this I was thinking about the standard backyard gnome, but now I actually think it would be fun to be able to combine them with Cobalt Shield, Life Crystal, Mana Crystal, etc. to create a collection of stat-boosting garden gnomes.
Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
Reactions: Redigit🌳
The lil duck
The lil duck
Yo its redgit hiiii your the best for making terreria
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
Orca!!!
K
Kircsi2011
I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
Back
Top Bottom