how ya doin?
  • Love
Reactions: Noobiescrubpleb
Erisha [CiM]🌳
Erisha [CiM]🌳
why trump may i ask?
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
He did a lot of good things. Lowered the price of critical medicine such as insulin, helped the economy, decreased gasoline prices, and more.

People got so hung up on the negatives and/or spreading false information, and that's why we have a dementia patient running the country now. Trump wasn't the best, but far far better than any ither recent president.
Erisha [CiM]🌳
Erisha [CiM]🌳
yea..
i think anyones better than Biden
I have spent at least 10 hours in my Terraria world building a village for NPCs and other amenities, more and more keep joining and prolonging the build

Will I ever get to fighting the Eye of Cthulhu? Am I even playing the game in this limbo?
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
And you spend so long building and not strengthening your gear that when an impromptu Goblin Army rolls into town you get nearly softlocked - Spikey Balls do save the day!
  • Haha
Reactions: Esther
Esther
Esther
Or you just have starfury and diamond staff with two froggo summons from a fishing trip you did during one of the blood moons that kept happening.
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
Pray to Ocram that fate receives you well 🙏
Reactions: Esther
Even though I've suggested for this a few days ago,I still want to repeat it!Will it bore you?Eh...please don't mind,Red......
THE BOULDER CANNON is really attractive to me!Could you add it?:dryadnaughty:
Hello Red
How do you like the idea of making the respawn cooldown decrease if there are no more bosses on the map? For example, if 1 player died and his cooldown is 30 seconds, then if all the players died and there is no boss, then that player’s cooldown would be reduced to 2-3 seconds. Because this waiting is pointless....
Please make the character respawn with full HP.
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
Respawning with full HP I disagree with. I can support the rest, although this suggestion should be in the suggestion section, a place for suggestions.
Arktur🌳
Arktur🌳
Thank you, I understand you.
I want to ask, is it possible that there could be something (for example, an item or a permanent buff) thanks to which a character could be reborn with full health?
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
...and apparently the whole alpha/beta role thing in animals is untrue as well, or it is at least much different than how we've been lied to, for, like, centuries, i assume
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
Right that's what I said lol

We were never lied to though. Most Alphas in the animal kingdom were never portrayed as purely dominant. Alpha, as far as an animal goes, has always been a protector, and has always been tought in schools as such, more so than a dominant figure. We weren't told a lie, it's just these "alphas" made up their own definition and ran with it. Not unlike many others these days.
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
There is an alpha in animals, it just exists differently than these "alpha" humans want it to, because that woukd ruin their paycheck.
Can we get a seed that is completely frozen over? (Ex: Frozen oceans, Snow biomes everywhere, and The Underworld is even frozen.)
  • Love
Reactions: MrD108
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
bruh lol i've actually started working on a map kinda like this where like 90% of the map is snow biome
MrD108
MrD108
NotTheIce
Back
Top Bottom