New profile posts

I made a 2-threaded RP thread!
Daily Would you press the button #15!
You can shapeshift at will
But everyone will know it's you, and you can never trick anyone.
UmbralKnight
UmbralKnight
i'd press it in a heartbeat. the ability to shapeshift would fix me regardless of whether or not it can trick anyone
Ivyss
Ivyss
If even people who'd never known before that I exist know, where does that info come from?
Either way I'd press the button, it doesn't negate the thing I'd be pressing it for.
Impostor
Impostor
Easy press, I'd just fly around as a hawk like Tobias from Animorphs
Has anybody been keeping up with the bad batch? If so THAT LAST EPISODE ABSOLUTELY RIPS SHREDS (my way of saying it was AMAZING)
Say, where do deleted threads/posts go? Do they enter some sort of purgatory before being removed from the database?
Man, I'm at a loss for what to post on this site. I still enjoy Terraria, but I'm not really in sync with the community here. I might drop in occasionally, but I'm usually on Discord, the Temp, Twitter (rarely), or other platforms.
I miss part of mature discussions

The conflict and debate was okay to go, but there was a very humanising part to that section that just doesn't fit today

Sharing struggles and more serious parts of someone's life went a long way to showing struggle in people's lives, and to talk about it constructively and gently was very sweet

It just helped show that the community was made of people

A moment in time, eh?
Reactions: Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Maybe it isn’t so far fetched to think people often just don’t stay in the right circles or just are plain unlucky enough.

Though it’s probably inevitable that good and bad arises from giving a good fraction of the human population the ability to exert their will in some way, shape, or form.
Yello_X
Yello_X
Ye olde TCF was the golden age with a lot of high-effort suggestions, warm interactions and it definitely showed that the C in TCF was absolutely beautiful. Can't replicate that feeling nowadays, since all the old regulars have gone on with their lives.
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
2022 was probably the peak of it, or at least the last year of it

Since then it seems the Forum is decaying, losing some connection as a community with each wedge driven between a personal connection

Although the Forum and Terraria itself will probably live on for a long time, come 1.4.5 there may be another eruption
Think I have terraria monomania. Irl I have a pretty big family and I’m getting hyperfixated on drawing sketches and playing this game and I feel like I’ve fallen into quite a rut so I’m going to go cold turkey on all terraria related stuff and spend more time with family for a bit. Not sure when I’ll be back tbh
Reactions: doormatt
doormatt
doormatt
i think it is good to realize that u need that. not everyone would! i hope that u have a very good time focusing on being with ur family :)
Back
Top Bottom