New profile posts

IMG_2483.jpeg

i don't believe in the simulation theory (though i do joke about it a LOT) but this IS basically how my fictional world works, but with technology instead of magic
wanna go really fast? sure, just set Vehicle/LB/LBsettings/AllowFTL from 0 to 1, and you're done. want teleportation? enter LB/Console and input CreateWormHole, you can then set up everything from the menu
I'm shiny hunting for Regice in Oras because Regice is the GOAT.
Impostor
Impostor
I have 3 shinies on ORAS

An Altaria I got from a wonder trade, a Lileep I got through grinding for one with a hidden ability, and the Metagross event
Jon Q. Arbuckle
Jon Q. Arbuckle
alpha sapphire was my first Pokemon game
Orchamut
Orchamut
My first was Platinum, but I think Omega Ruby might be my favorite out of all the main series games I've played.
I was skimming through your lore thread for no real reason and for a moment I read "glass theory" as "Uncle theory" and then went "...wait-"
I need to catch up on sleep and it shows-
IMG_2625.jpeg

SYSTEM_BOOT
SYSTEM_POW_ON
NAME: (HIDDEN)
PAWO: (HIDDEN)
BODY_CLASS: "IRL_HS"
PRIMARY: 1
CTRL MODE: "HS-Bio"
MODE: "NOST_2014"
RETRIEVED MODE PARAMS
ACTIVE: 1
ADDONS: "Peak Nostalgia Ver.6 by 3CE", "VG_MC", "VG_Terraria", "Trains", "RemoveNostalgiaDoseLimit v13"
NO EXTRA PARAMS REQD
MODE CONFIG SUCCESS
ALL OK
INCREASING VALUE OF "Nostalgia" STEP: 1000; DELAY: 0.5; MAX: INF; MIN: 0
I just had the funniest idea ever
what if a TCF and terraria discord war happened
people from TCF join the terraria discord and vice versa to fight in the Terraria civil war
  • Axe
Reactions: Orchamut
The Gorilla Club 🦍
The Gorilla Club 🦍
There was a war on TCF?
Esther
Esther
Yes
several
And I do not wish to talk about the bigger ones
except the first MLPocalypse, I'll accept that one because it was at least amusing
You only say that because of the time you yelled "WE HAVE THE HIGH GROUND" at Rarity
The Gorilla Club 🦍
The Gorilla Club 🦍
I had no idea. TCF seems very peaceful.
Back
Top Bottom