New profile posts

Hey Redigit, have you ever heard of this really cool survival game called "Terraria" its really cool and I would really recommend you to try the game at some point!!!!
Im sorry devs, but who actually plays Terraria (or any game tbh) on a google stadia????????????

2024_05_25_0xa_Kleki.png
I was having a disagreement on Twitter and the guy called me a swear word, then inexplicably started being friendly and even liked two of my posts. What happened
Have you thought about buffing/changing the Frost Hydra Staff? It feels so underwhelming compared to other sentries or even the other biome weapons.
I want to improve as a person.
For that, give all the advice you want. I'll look at all.

My goal for this is to become a overall better person for other people and myself with the advice of you people.
Summer is coming soon. I have a lot of time.
FalloutGuy645
FalloutGuy645
Don’t waste good energy on bad people.
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
A lot of good advice is obvious and ðe hard part is following it. Brush your teeþ, go outside once in a while, drink plenty of water, and so on. Don't sweat ðe petty þings, and don't pet ðe sweaty þings. Keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out. Try to þink before you act, ðough i understand ðat can be hard. I don't know you so sorry if ðis isn't what you were looking for.
Bame, you once said that you test loadouts throughout all stages of the game and Zenith is always in your hotbar, is that true? If so, what is your opinion on Zenith as a weapon so far? Do you like it?
J Bame
J Bame
The same thing you read in that post, its very convenient to clean up the screen or finish off a boss
Meowlegend
Meowlegend
Cool
Greetings,
not sure if I should say it here but would it be acceptable to ask in the "Modding Help & Discussion" section of the forum about getting advice regarding problems in learning modding? :)
image.png

Been adding functionality to some vanilla placed crates in the terraria mod I’m making. Dungeon crates can be wired to make enemies spawn nearby 5x as often.
Dapling
Dapling
They have a small aura around themselves which inflicts Cursed on the player (it’ll make sense once the mod releases I promise)
Dapling
Dapling
Not all crates will be functional, mostly just biome crates.
TechionPrime41 🌳
  • Love
Reactions: DragonMals
DragonMals
DragonMals
Your free to look at others to get a glimpse on what you can do with your About, like mine! (although mine is a bit long and detailed, but if you like those types of abouts you can do that too.)
DragonMals
DragonMals
Signatures are the same thing but a little less information to not clutter up the threads to which you speak in. Some funny quotes or basic info about you is what people normally put as their signature, and you can even link your about there if you want ppl to see the real thing.
The Triangle God
The Triangle God
Terraria Community Forums Lore
Back
Top Bottom