New profile posts

so i was watching some guy on twitch play a classic doom mod that adds various cards that can affect the enemies you face in a myriad of ways. why do i bring this up out of nowhere? notice anything familiar on one of these cards?

Untitled21.png
PENTUPLE MEMEZ?????
1. yup
IMG_3088.jpeg

2. soundalikes
IMG_3092.jpeg

3. soundalikes but terrar
IMG_3097.jpeg

4. common feline W
IMG_3104.jpeg

5. real
IMG_3105.jpeg
I think Fabsol might be giving Red some ideas lol

Don't encourage him, it'll just make boulder rain look like a walk in the park XD

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1716817613034.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716817613034.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for the previous message on the thread. I don't want to disturb you but having a question. As you mentioned I could learn the different areas of the game so would it be alright to first learn the necessary parts and than work on a small mod that is related to it or just try everything?
Can you add another/better way of organising worlds and characters, instead of Alphabetically or by favoriting them?
Reactions: TechionPrime41 🌳
CannedPotato
CannedPotato
One thing I do is I store my archived players which I am not currently using in a different file that the game doesn't pick up. And if I need one of those characters I move it over to the main save folder again.
wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what
Back
Top Bottom