New profile posts

Seeing the more recent terraria youtubers, is the guide to becoming a popular terraria youtuber simply to make 100 day videos and challenge videos?
az_recorder_20240520_154049~2.jpg

"This is my message to my master, this is a fight you cannot win!"
Flask & Vella the Latias
Flask & Vella the Latias
A message from the Caliph.
"So you can fight a little... FIGHT A LITTLE HARDER!"
The Triangle God
The Triangle God
THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO MY MASTER!
THIS IS A FIGHT YOU CANNOT WIN!
I THINK YOU'RE PAST YOUR GREAT DISASTERS!
THEIR VICTORY STIRS BELOW YOUR SKIN!
IF YOU PROCEED I WILL NOT BLAME YOU,
I WILL MOVE FORTH AND WIN YOUR WAR!!!
does anyone know if it's possible to use emoticons in posts without them turning into reactions?
i know of a text character that was called a "word breaker" or something like that, essentially it just doesn't have any width so i could maybe shove one in between two emoticon parts to prevent them for turning into reactions, but idk how to copypaste one or if it'll even work on the site
Some recent stuff happened in some communities I’m in that’s extremely overwhelming, I’m gonna be temporary moving here (but also being pretty innactive)
So hi
DragonMals
DragonMals
I saw on Pixil art that something was happening, but i don't want to ask what happened directly not just for your safety but because I am very inactive on this site due to many reaosns.
A_Mazarians_Boat
A_Mazarians_Boat
I wasn’t directly involved in it, it was an off platform thing that I actually decided to just avoid (because I didn’t want to type something just for it to later turn out to be bs lol) it became something pretty major in the community I was in so I just distanced myself until it gets resolved. It didn’t happen on PA tho
DragonMals
DragonMals
Pretty Major? That doesn't sound good at all. I hope that it wasn't too much of a huge issue.... I hate when stuff like this happens.
Your profile banner reminds me of a once popular Youtuber until an Indian Youtuber took him over and now a billonare in terms of doing all kinds of activities is now about to take that Indian Youtuber down. Can't remember his name..
Less known videogames that you should check out if you have any sort of taste.
1. I expect you to die 1, 2, and 3 - 3 great VR spy games that will keep you fascinated, trying to rap your head around the solution to this action packed puzzle game. Without giving to much away it involves guns, airplanes, knives, trains, and a lot of deception.
(More below)
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
7. The secret of Mana - If you are missing the feel of playing a zelda game for the first time, this game is very interesting and fun, an old RPG on the SNES, the game is full of action, adventure, and an semi-generic but still interesting plot. I recommend it.
(All I have for now, check back later for more ;) )
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
secret of mana isn't nintendo, it's square enix

in fact, the first mana games were originally final fantasy spinoffs called "final fantasy adventure"
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
What if I threw this spear at the Torch God

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520_001048_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520_001048_Terraria.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom