Official Now hiring for Terraria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to, but simply said, I've not enough experience nor knowledge to help enough, and I'm afraid that I would only be a hindrance for it.
Making up a game like this from scratch won't be an easy task to handle, to I'll give the best luck to you :)

I didn't read the whole thing, so. I didn't know that they used Unity in console games. Huh. Also, you seem to be everywhere, quoting something negative to me. I guess you mustn't like me that much.
I don't think the Unity is for Terraria, but in general. Pipeworks will work on games other than Terraria, many of which may use unity.

I don't think the Unity is for Terraria, but in general. Pipeworks will work on games other than Terraria, many of which may use unity.
Actually, I assume it is: XNA is no longer supported (and never was in some cases), it makes sense to get Unity in for cross platform purposes as opposed to writing the entire engine from scratch.

Lmao i used to see this kind of stuff in moddb site with mods that were close to death why is the new terraria team in need of some random forum kid who can bug the whole game
[doublepost=1472423702,1472423557][/doublepost]And if the terraria 1.3 reset on android uses unity engine i will vommit this is the most crappy engine i saw in my life only trashy games are made on it with a few exceptions

Lmao i used to see this kind of stuff in moddb site with mods that were close to death why is the new terraria team in need of some random forum kid who can bug the whole game
[doublepost=1472423702,1472423557][/doublepost]And if the terraria 1.3 reset on android uses unity engine i will vommit this is the most crappy engine i saw in my life only trashy games are made on it with a few exceptions

Please try to sound smart when being stupid.
Pipeworks simply needs a new team member, for reasons unknown. Perhaps they were short, or a team member left. They aren't looking for a "random forum kid who can bug the whole game", they're looking for a highly trained qualified professional.

And 2, the Unity Engine is very high quality, depending on the skill level of the user. I suggest that you try to use it before you bash other people, because I highly doubt you understand what you're spewing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom