tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Starfleet and Megafleet are meant for fun?
Flarewing is ok for its tier
Monsoon is an upgrade of Tsunami, makes sense it outclasses the Tsunami.

08db484756.png

have fun fighting it when its out with statsconfig with your settings

2.625 not 2625, theres a decemal

remove the 0s for the correct value

Made a simple Dungeon Cyclops sprite for my suggestion for a Cyclops enemy.
He's not finished, I wanted feedback before putting actual effort in shading and adding his BIG SMASHY CLUB.

cyclops.png

He's meant to be big as a Paladin, and I would have him be a very rare dungeon enemy that explodes into a lot of Ectoplasm, because Ectoplasm farming sucks, but in turn inherits the traits of the most infamous enemies of each wall type, Paladins, Diabolists, and somehow Skeleton Snipers, especially in Expert Mode.

He's not finished, I wanted feedback before putting actual effort in shading and adding his BIG SMASHY CLUB.

View attachment 138656

He's meant to be big as a Paladin, and I would have him be a very rare dungeon enemy that explodes into a lot of Ectoplasm, because Ectoplasm farming sucks, but in turn inherits the traits of the most infamous enemies of each wall type, Paladins, Diabolists, and somehow Skeleton Snipers, especially in Expert Mode.

Can he barf Ectoplasm enemies on hit? I can see it now, Wall of Flesh Belch + Ectoplasm spawns...gross but effective.

But I would imagine him to be more ethereal in color if he did this.

Can he barf Ectoplasm enemies on hit? I can see it now, Wall of Flesh Belch + Ectoplasm spawns...gross but effective.

But I would imagine him to be more ethereal in color if he did this.
I'd imagine him burping out Skeletons (where else you do think they come from?) and when he dies, he explodes into a bunch of Dungeon Spirits, and in Expert mode, creates a blue Diabolist explosion upon death.

As well as a super long range club throw that passes through blocks.

King Slime
Desert Scourge
Sea Dragon Leviathan (WIP) - Meant to be fought in Hardmode but can be fought earlier for a challenge
Eye of Cthulhu
Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee
The Perforator/The Hive Mind
Skeletron
Slime God
Wall of Flesh
Cryogen
The Destroyer/Skeletron Prime/The Twins
Calamitas
Plantera
The Devourer of Gods
The Golem
Plaguebringer Goliath
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Providence, the Profaned God (Currently being programmed and sprited, Hallowed Boss) Profaned Guardian (Miniboss that Providence spawns every 10% life)
Alpha & Omega (WIP)
Andromeda (Martian Star Destroyer) (WIP, Space Boss)
Jungle Dragon Yharon (WIP)
Yharim, Lord of the Cosmos/Soul of Yharim (WIP)

I added king slime and queen bee yes I did

index.php

Something seems off with how the cyclops looks... I know! More eyes!
If you can't notice the joke I'd feel bad for you.

Welp since tmod isnt updated to 1.3.3 and im way too lazy to try the other method, if you need me ill be playing Cod4, ill be back once the tmod updates. Which i know wont be long

Don't you just love it when you get a leeching Devourer of Gods and it keeps getting exponentially stronger as the fight lingers on? At one point it got to an unholy amount health and then despawned ;(

Don't you just love it when you get a leeching Devourer of Gods and it keeps getting exponentially stronger as the fight lingers on? At one point it got to an unholy amount health and then despawned ;(

That's my worm bosses + PfE for you :p

I once had the Devourer despawn because he got a prefix that caused him to bug out.

Worm enemies break so hard with PFE if they get certain prefixes. Like tiny, huge, giant etc...etc... because ALL the segments get them which then causes some to be faster and slower then its other segments breaking them.

Back
Top Bottom