Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us have kids. Had I wanted to use a kb+m on a console I would have never have purchased a console.
Well that would be your loss then, cause for some games have extra support for KB+M would make it so much easier, and you wouldn't lose the choice to use a controller! I would still mainly be using the controller and have KB+M for shortcuts when needed.

Okay, so after the most recent update on PS4, that's version 1.09, I cannot even play the game because it crashes everytime it attempts to save, whether it be an auto save or me saving and exiting.

Okay, so after the most recent update on PS4, that's version 1.09, I cannot even play the game because it crashes everytime it attempts to save, whether it be an auto save or me saving and exiting.
Same thing happens to me. And Xbox players should stop complaining that they don't have the update yet, and be thankful that we're the ones that are forced to playtest it.

I hope you guys read the above post as they will help you work around this. Yes exploring the map again seemed bad at first but actually not bad as I left torches everywhere plus now I have frost boots and whitehorseshoe so re exploring ain't that bad. I even made a small map as someone suggested earlier it was the opposite of my large world so destroyed some shadow orbs beat that worm thing and found a enchanted sword

Same thing happens to me. And Xbox players should stop complaining that they don't have the update yet, and be thankful that we're the ones that are forced to playtest it.
Yes, thanks PS4 players for getting the update a month before us and getting to experience something big a long time before us. Many thanks.

Delete the .map file from your PS4 save list; the map goes back to black, but it's a small price to pay. I did it this morning after it happened to me and now I'm happy again.

See above.
I hope you guys read the above post as they will help you work around this. Yes exploring the map again seemed bad at first but actually not bad as I left torches everywhere plus now I have frost boots and whitehorseshoe so re exploring ain't that bad. I even made a small map as someone suggested earlier it was the opposite of my large world so destroyed some shadow orbs beat that worm thing and found a enchanted sword
You took the words from my mouth...

Also @ED209

Update that just went out today should remove this issue (save/autosave crashes)

Also @ED209

Update that just went out today should remove this issue (save/autosave crashes)
Good to know, thanks. Is there a list of what was fixed on this patch? When I checked on the stuff I was hoping it was, it was all still not working.

And to anyone who copied and deleted that .map file and if they still have and knows where it is you can copy it back over now too... if is still has more map uncovered.

Great! I'm glad that was fixed so quickly, however, now we need to work on the invisible projectiles glitch. Of course I realize this isn't nearly as big of a problem, but it still bugs me when it happens.
[doublepost=1516916216,1516915815][/doublepost]Oh, and another thing. I thought this was supposed to be fixed but my game still crashes when I atempt to download a world, and I would really like to have my old world that got deleted in the conversion.

You mean features? Or my stuff?

Whatever you were referencing in the post I quoted. Sounded like you had a list of bugs you personally wanted to see addressed but were not. Just making sure your "remaining" list matches what I had. :)

Remove any dyes you might have if that doesn't help I don't know what else it could be and you should say what kinds of projectiles!
Its EVERY projectile, whether it be a grappling hook, magical projectile from a staff or tome, arrow from bow/repeater, any chakram like weapon, and any minions I have equipped are invisible as well.

Last edited:
Submitted a bug form.
Just experienced a screen freeze during skeleton prime. Fun, nothings changed. Still unstable... ridiculous

I started out fresh, deleted everything in hope that would solve the unstable experience.

My guess, we're gonna get many "patches" before this is even playable.

Its EVERY projectile, whether it be a grappling hook, magical projectile from a staff or tome, arrow from bow/repeater, any chakram like weapon, and any minions I have equipped are invisible as well.
And did you have any dyes on and did you remove them?

before this is even playable.
But it is playable I've been playing a new character for over the game time of 237.46:32 and an older character with game times of 20.43:14 which was reset after the conversion.
And this new character has now defeated Plantera and Golem several times.

Last edited:
But it is playable I've been playing a new character for over the game time of 237.46:32 and an older character with game times of 20.43:14 which was reset after the conversion.
And this new character has now defeated Plantera and Golem several times.

Nice for u man. I'm stuck now, cause I cant advance past the mechanic bosses due to crashes. Thats kinda game breaking.. Some day...

Nice for u man. I'm stuck now, cause I cant advance past the mechanic bosses due to crashes. Thats kinda game breaking.. Some day...

Would encourage you to send in your save so that the variable key to your situation can be found, solved, and fixed - returning you to where you ought to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom