Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what-do-we-say-to-to-the-xbox-terraria-update-not-today.jpg

nothing is real until the update finally launches. Words don't mean anything at this point. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

If you clicked the link you would see thisView attachment 192788
The image he posted was a screenshot of the older post by PW. Th've said this before and all Pipework Studios just keeps repeating the same :red:ing thing over and over and over again. SOON,SOON,SOON,SOON,SOON. That's all they've ever said and they should :red:ing stop it because all they do is tease the community for years now.

The image he posted was a screenshot of the older post by PW. Th've said this before and all Pipework Studios just keeps repeating the same :red:ing thing over and over and over again. SOON,SOON,SOON,SOON,SOON. That's all they've ever said and they should :red:ing stop it because all they do is tease the community for years now.
Yes the image I posted was old but its related because they said they will resume streams once 1.3 Xbox launches and what do you know they announce a stream I wonder what the occasion is
IMG_20170723_015140.jpg

So apparently Pipeworks announced that they were delaying streams till xbox certification finished. And, now people are mad because they are continuing, completely disreguarding what they said earlier. My response? I guess even THEY have their doubts. I hope the realize how they feel to wait on somebody... except they only waited nearly three weeks. Us? Well, lets just say it was MORE than three weeks. Pipeworks needs to learn to be “More patient”

Can't wait for switch 1.3 to be released, if Microsoft fail certification my Xbox one is taking flying lessons and I'm buying a ps4, or I'll do what they did to the copier in the film office space. Either way my console needs police protection atm
[doublepost=1517438943,1517438502][/doublepost]
perhaps im missing something, hoverboard with bundle of balloons gives you inf flight and very fast speed im unclear on why these things would not be good for looking for martian probes if anyone can clarify for me i would appreciate it
That method can do the job dude but its easier to build a platform in the sky above the ocean with a water candle and battle potion and play the waiting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom