• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*The note says the following*
"Dear UtiSlayer,
Please, just stop fighting bosses without backup.
At this point, you've been to the Medical Bay like, four times recently.
If you keep doing this, chances are you might die. So it would be a good idea to stop.
Your friend,
- Murph."

*Meanwhile I go back outside*

((Is it still dark?))

UltiSlayer looks at the note for a bit.

Then, he decides to go outside to look for Murph.

((The darkness was inside the base, outside is normal, inside is now only slightly darker than normal.))

((The darkness was inside the base, outside is normal, inside is now only slightly darker than normal.))

(Not anymore.)

The Sky's color slowly starts to change as it slowly becomes red, then orange, then yellow, then green, then blue, then purple, then pink, before turning into a blank white.

UltiSlayer is currently still looking for Murph.

“Nothing. I only sell my wares on a biweekly schedule, and at one of the 4 Tenno relays”
"Okay then, back to the technology, how useful is it? Like how powerful on a scale of a low numerical number to a high numerical number. Any weaknesses in it that we would have to be aware of if we were to use it?"

"Okay then, back to the technology, how useful is it? Like how powerful on a scale of a low numerical number to a high numerical number. Any weaknesses in it that we would have to be aware of if we were to use it?"
“Orokin technology is a direct upgrade to regular tech, both statistically and aesthetically. The weaknesses in the regular version of something are shared with the prime version. Just... less noticeable.”

“Orokin technology is a direct upgrade to regular tech, both statistically and aesthetically. The weaknesses in the regular version of something are shared with the prime version. Just... less noticeable.”
"So like vanity but it weakens the weakness. Or how ever you look at it. Interesting. Anyways, where would these so called weaknesses be?"

"So like vanity but it weakens the weakness. Or how ever you look at it. Interesting. Anyways, where would these so called weaknesses be?"
“Depends on the weapon and or warframe.”
((Damnit doctor your supposed to be looking into entech’s usage of prime equipment))

Back
Top Bottom