Ask a Derpling anything.

Well, with some modification it's been rather successfully been made able to use cure orbs to temporarily work against it.

Well, with some modification it's been rather successfully been made able to use cure orbs to temporarily work against it.
But are you willing to take that risk? You have to remember the entire universe will be trying to foil them, and it could have adverse affects on the individuals around you because if something inhibits the Primordial's influence within them they'll lose the gifts it gave them.
Will there be an apocalypse at the end of time according to your records?
Terraria is an oddly stable dimension, so if time ends, it won't be of natural causes.

What do you think of 3-Dimensional Higher beings? Y'know, the ones that control all 2D Universes, by just a screen.

How powerful actually is HUN-TR355? Can you give us some examples,like how quickly they could destroy SCAL from the Calamitous Islands?

Also, was the Vehemence dropped by SCAL in Revengeance designed by the Calamitous division? Since it deals more damage depending on the target's max HP, could one use it to kill a Derpling? I don't want to kill any derplings, just curious, since if it wasn't designed by you, it might pose a threat to the Derpling Empire.

Last edited:
Why are demon altars outside of the corruption always at one height? some rock layer or something?
Hmm... We actually haven't put very much research into Demon Altars... I'm concerned about this oversight... I may have to look into them.
Are you at peace with my newly controlled demon eyes?
In the dimensional variation I live in, they don't really have a mind.
How powerful actually is HUN-TR355? Can you give us some examples,like how quickly they could destroy SCAL from the Calamitous Islands?

Also, was the Vehemence dropped by SCAL in Revengeance designed by the Calamitous division? Since it deals more damage depending on the target's max HP, could one use it to kill a Derpling? I don't want to kill any derplings, just curious, since if it wasn't designed by you, it might pose a threat to the Derpling Empire.
She could destroy SCal in one shot, and even if SCal survived, HUN-TR355 could hex SCal and cause her own projectiles to home in on herself.

It's rather difficult for me to pinpoint exactly what the Calamitous Division was responsible for, as they kept the majority of their records separate from mine and are unintelligent creatures as of recently. It's likely that the Calamitous Division did assist Yharim in his curse on SCal, because of her rather metallic nature and general level of power, meaning that they could have designed it. The damage level of Vehemence has a cap which definitely couldn't even take out a guardian with their sheer defenses, so I'm not worried about it's existence.

I see. Thanks for answering! One more thing - the Beastiary says that the bone serpents used to have Obsidian Scales, which conflicts with your lore saying they're the skeletons of the Furred Dragons. What's your take on this?

I see. Thanks for answering! One more thing - the Beastiary says that the bone serpents used to have Obsidian Scales, which conflicts with your lore saying they're the skeletons of the Furred Dragons. What's your take on this?
You know how the Zoologist wrote the bestiary, right? We have a little deal with her. She lies to the Terrarians for us as her end of the bargain. If they want knowledge, they have to go searching harder than that.

I see. What's the most brutal challenge run you've undertaken, excluding this?
I think Nearsighted was the most brutal one so far, I don't do challenge runs too often. (nearsighted is where you set your minimap into overlay mode, zoom it all the way in, and decrease it's transparency to 0.)

Accidentally edited the previous post, what I meant to say was What is your knowledge of the feud between the White and Blue Cultists?

What is your knowledge of the feud between the White and Blue Cultists?
The white cultists are simply leaders of the Solar order of Lihzahrds, the same ones who live in the temple. They are more concerned with protecting the Moon Lord Seal. The Lunar order of Lihzahrds are the ones who live in the Dungeon and wait for the inevitable moment someone who they deem worthy of destroying the Moon Lord shows up so they can stop holding him back.

In short, the Solar order want the Moon Lord to stay sealed away for eternity, and the Lunar order want the Moon Lord to be destroyed once and for all.

Astute observations, Keeper of Knowledge. Allow me to elaborate on the finer details. When the first worthy terrarian bested the Wall of Flesh, the lizhards discovered a critical flaw in the Golem, only made clear by observing the terrarian's journey. The Lizhards worked tirelessly to repair the construct, but by the time the three mechanical bosses were deconstructed, golem was not fully operational. However, it was still able to put up a fight, but sending it out risked permanent damage at the hands of the terrarian. The Lunatic Cultist, at the time merely a powerful mage in the Solar Order, decided to take this matter into his own hands. Rallying some followers, they stole one of the ancient tablets that was being used as a failsafe for the Moon Lord Seal and used its power to eradicate the terrarian, destroying it and them in the process, so completely that neither could return. As a result of his impulsive actions leading to the loss of the tablet, the lunatic cultist was banished from the Temple. Bitterly, he and his followers left for the abandoned Derpling Laboratory, intending to use the advanced technology left there to create a weapon to destroy the Moon Lord. They were unsuccessful in this task, but they managed to create another tablet using the advanced derpling technology hidden in the dungeon along with the remains of the tablet used to incinerate the first worthy terrarian. However, before he could use it for anything, he recieved news of the Golem's destruction. Realizing that the seal was almost undone, he resolved to temporarily set aside his resentment and create a new layer to the seal, in a last-ditch effort to affirm that the terrarian was strong enough to destroy the Moonlord once and for all. This history may contain some inaccuracies due to being passed on for so long via word of mouth, but it should mostly be accurate. The specifics of Golem's critical flaw have been lost to time, but I believe it was something to do with the chains connecting the fists to the body, or perhaps the fists themselves.

You know how the Zoologist wrote the bestiary, right? We have a little deal with her. She lies to the Terrarians for us as her end of the bargain. If they want knowledge, they have to go searching harder than that.

What does she do for you?

She lies to the terrarians about sensitive info, such as the bone serpents being the furred tribe after the necroavirus or the derplings being giant blue fleas unimportant facts you don't need to know
Oops I phrased that wrong. I meant what do the derplings do for her

They gave her all the information she needed for the bestiary on the condition she lies in a few of the entries.

Back
Top Bottom