Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hey, just downloaded the mod today to give it a try. Not sure if I skimmed over something but I had an issue with an inventory bug. The three starter items you get on starting a new world (the skull, coin, and accessory) seem to duplicate into your inventory whenever you load into the world, overwriting whatever items were in those inventory slots when you left the world. I lost a pick axe, axe and torches due to this. Other than that the mod has been amazing so far. Thanks for the work you've put into it.
Wait, how did you managed to get those items? Also, which mod version are you playing?
Holy crap 2M views
Epic mod is epic.

I'm using the 6+ test version with 1.4, the items were in my inventory when I spawned. I'm not supposed to have those?
I can't believe I did It.
I forgot to remove the script of spawning test items.
I've already corrected the issue, the update fixing the problem will be uploaded in a few moments, wait for my answer.

Ok, I've uploaded a fixed version to both Google Drive and Mega.
Just download the mod again from any of those places and install, then the problem is fixed.

I don't have steam but I downloaded terraria via Google Play... Am I able to use mods?
(I hope I can but I don't know how so if yes can you tell me how?)

I don't have steam but I downloaded terraria via Google Play... Am I able to use mods?
(I hope I can but I don't know how so if yes can you tell me how?)
(You can't)
The Terraria version from Mobile (and also from Console) doesn't have the same allowance the PC version has for mods.
The companies who manages those ports doesn't allows modification of their versions of the game, so modding them is literally illegal.

genuinely surprised this mod is still a thing, and standalone at that - i remember playing years ago when it was still relatively new and i loved it

genuinely surprised this mod is still a thing, and standalone at that - i remember playing years ago when it was still relatively new and i loved it
I have to admit that the currently working version has visible cobwebs, but I'm still working to make It playable.

Well... NT7 development is still halted.

NT6+ gained a test version which has been changed to work on the latest Terraria installation.
And multiplayer is still broken.

Great mod that definitely does a good job of switching things up, but why does it blow away the controller support that's been in the game since 2016? I assume this is built off of the codebase of Terraria itself so im assuming this was intentional.

I actually never thought about adding It. Also, I don't remember seeing in the codes things related to controller, so I simply just added key bindings to keyboard. I don't even remember if I added options to change key binding of skills. If I didn't, probably was because I didn't got how the keybinding interface works.

I keep getting this error?

Edit: Also, tried the test version and that was giving me an "access denied" earlier, now it is working

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 188
Wait, are you still having the issue or not?
Also, older versions of the mod will crash when loading, because Terraria 1.4 changed some content files locations.

I can't seem to run the mod. it keeps givng me an error whenever I try to open it through the executable alone and through steam.

Back
Top Bottom