Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I can't seem to run the mod. it keeps givng me an error whenever I try to open it through the executable alone and through steam.
You either installed incorrectly, or downloaded the wrong version.
The version that runs on latest Terraria update is N Terraria 6+ Test, and It should be installed on Terraria folder, not tModLoader folder.

You either installed incorrectly, or downloaded the wrong version.
The version that runs on latest Terraria update is N Terraria 6+ Test, and It should be installed on Terraria folder, not tModLoader folder.
I see and to install it is just to all the files into the terraria folder right? also sorry for the late reply for clarification i had work to do and can't be on the site often.

I see and to install it is just to all the files into the terraria folder right? also sorry for the late reply for clarification i had work to do and can't be on the site often.
Directly from the FAQ:
  • You just have to put the mod files into the game folder. Then on Steam, go in Games > Add Game as Shortcut, then search for the mod executable. After it's added to the check list, press Add selected, and then run the mod through the shortcut on steam.
I probably should check the writing of the main post.

I tried joining my friend after he set up a server using the dedicated server that comes with the mod, he could join fine but whenever I tried to join it just gets stuck on found server, its n terraria 6 btw, anybody know how to fix this?

Last edited:
I tried joining my friend after he set up a server using the dedicated server that comes with the mod, he could join fine but whenever I tried to join it just gets stuck on found server, its n terraria 6 btw, anybody know how to fix this?
I already answered that to you on the discord chat, and you were very rude to me.
Do think that there's a person using the account you're chatting with.

I already answered that to you on the discord chat, and you were very rude to me.
Do think that there's a person using the account you're chatting with.
that was my friend, sorry but he has autism and doesnt know how to speak to people well
also, is there an eta for when n terraria should be compatible for multiplayer?

Last edited:
that was my friend, sorry but he has autism and doesnt know how to speak to people well
also, is there an eta for when n terraria should be compatible for multiplayer?
With that actitude, your friend will be very popular, and not in a good way.

N Terraria season 6 multiplayer is broken in a way, that I can't even find out how to fix the issues: It contains all kind of aberration bugs, includding monsters not spawning near the world spawn, huge lags and a night that never comes.

Beside that's not the only reasons not to try NT6+ multiplayer.
It may sound like laziness or stuff, but I was really wanting multiplayer to work, but something went wrong when rebuilding the mod that caused massive problems on It.

With that actitude, your friend will be very popular, and not in a good way.

N Terraria season 6 multiplayer is broken in a way, that I can't even find out how to fix the issues: It contains all kind of aberration bugs, includding monsters not spawning near the world spawn, huge lags and a night that never comes.

Beside that's not the only reasons not to try NT6+ multiplayer.
It may sound like laziness or stuff, but I was really wanting multiplayer to work, but something went wrong when rebuilding the mod that caused massive problems on It.
damn that sucks, do you think multiplayer could be possible in NT7?

Hi, sorry if you already answered this question, is there a way to add other mods to this one? For example, I want to add recipe browser and extensible inventory. Thanks!

Thanks!

Gasp! Is stuff still happening? Stuff looks to still be happening...
WAIT! Is that still my avatar? That looks to still be my avatar... Nevermind, crisis averted.

Edit: After installing the mod and giving it a go I *do* have an issue. When I created a demon character, there's blue text on the side saying that I have Blessing of the Raccoon (also when I made a human). Is that just a graphical error or a racial error?

Last edited:
That "graphical or racial error" is the currently active event listing.
The "bug" gets worser if you get more events active and get quests to do.

That "graphical or racial error" is the currently active event listing.
The "bug" gets worser if you get more events active and get quests to do.
Nyuk. Yeah, sorry, I'm slowly getting back into the NT groove. It didn't occur to me that it was a global event until I got an exp bonus for it being a "nice day".
Edit: In fact, yeah... I'm thinking that I instantly regret going for Mage over Acolyte...

Hi Sir is N terraria available on 1.4 or if there is what should i download i love your mod so much? sorry for my bad english

Hi Sir is N terraria available on 1.4 or if there is what should i download i love your mod so much? sorry for my bad english
There is no version of N Terraria released for Terraria 1.4, but season 6 has a compatibility version to run on latest Terraria installation, plus a few addenduns.
The 6+ version has a multiplayer hyper broken, so I recommend to NOT try playing on mp.

There are a few mods that adds some systems like the ones from N Terraria mod to tModLoader. You can check the list here: Standalone - N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hello Hello!

I currently play on a 3440x1440 monitor. I noticed the official Terraria release supports resolutions higher than 1920x1200 and ultrawide aspect ratios. I've been playing around with the config.json and the ingame settings for N Terraria and I can't seem to get it to render at any resolution higher than 1920x1200. Any idea on how to do that, or if it's possible?

Also thank you for the great mod, haven't played Terraria in a long while but this made me get back into it.

That's actually a tricky question. If there is no option the game settings to change the zoom of the game, then the only possible solution would be playing on fullscreen with a smaller resolution, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom