Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Expert, maybe it's because I suck at melee but it seems way harder than before, since even on expert EoW was pretty easy. I'm trying to get more HP now and I'm close to max.
Yeah I didn’t see any buffs to EoW in the patch notes, so it’s just you probably aren’t used to fighting it with melee.

i started a game on my switch, with my very first world being the celebrationmk10 world, since i was curious how it was changed.

while the sand and most, if not all of the trees are all painted, none of the grass is, it seems?

atleast, it looks green to me... isn't it supposed to be cyan, like the sand?

i dunno if that's a bug, or if it's part of the changes made to the seeds.

i started a game on my switch, with my very first world being the celebrationmk10 world, since i was curious how it was changed.

while the sand and most, if not all of the trees are all painted, none of the grass is, it seems?

atleast, it looks green to me... isn't it supposed to be cyan, like the sand?

i dunno if that's a bug, or if it's part of the changes made to the seeds.
Yeah I got the same thing on mobile i think it’s intended as all the trees are different colours.
It’s weird though, just seeing green instead of cyan

This update is insane, loving the labor that was put into this, can't wait to get back into creating with all these amazing new tools!

I noticed that Shimmer only ever makes one type of block no matter the liquid that touches it, were there no other ideas for more combinations, no time to implement them all, or was it always planned to just have the one block?

Random thought, we had rotten eggs that hurt NPCs, and now we have a stinky sword that hurts NPCs. After seeing the new wand of frosting... wand of farting that hurts NPCs when? Get that trifecta of smelly ranged, melee, and magic NPC swatters. Crafted by holding the marshmallow on a stick over the new poo blocks or something. :D

This update is insane, loving the labor that was put into this, can't wait to get back into creating with all these amazing new tools!

I noticed that Shimmer only ever makes one type of block no matter the liquid that touches it, were there no other ideas for more combinations, no time to implement them all, or was it always planned to just have the one block?

Random thought, we had rotten eggs that hurt NPCs, and now we have a stinky sword that hurts NPCs. After seeing the new wand of frosting... wand of farting that hurts NPCs when? Get that trifecta of smelly ranged, melee, and magic NPC swatters. Crafted by holding the marshmallow on a stick over the new poo blocks or something. :D
Drop some stuff in the liquid (Angel Statue), or drop NPCs into it.

Drop some stuff in the liquid (Angel Statue), or drop NPCs into it.
I'm talking about liquid interactions, the blocks that come from liquids contacting other liquids, which are all unique blocks aside from shimmer.

Water + Lava = Obsidian
Water + Honey = Honey Block
Honey + Lava = Crispy Honey Block
Water/Honey/Lava + Shimmer = Aetherium Block

There's no unique block for Honey + Shimmer or Lava + Shimmer, it's just the same outcome as water, no crispy aetherium or sticky aetherium or whatever.

It is understandable since shimmer has strange transformative properties, so that could easily wave away the singular outcome.

guys throw a sword in the simmer except the zenith and the sword thats make it cuz as we saw in the video form before it did not shimmer them

Speaking of, I know you haven't discovered everything there is to the patch yet, but I know you disagreed with my suggestion thread, but some of the suggestions made it into the game. I'm interested in what you think now that some of them are actually implemented (IE, infinite cloud tiles per 1 world etc)
You'd have to be a bit more specific about what changes I was against, that made it in anyways, as I only recall disagreeing with "everything possible" being obtainable at all times on a single World Map, as it'd go against the essence of what this game is/ was.

On the other hand, if the Devs did go that route [which I can't say if they did just yet], it seems as if they are reserving such a feature for "Special Seeds" instead, which means the Goal Post was moved, but in a "positive way" [so everybody wins].

Also have to agree the summoner "nerf" isn't as bad as everyone says it is, people just got really used to using the new 1.4 additions as a crutch.
As the game evolved [organically], Players were going to naturally discover the "True Potential" of certain Classes and Items, eventually, especially once they started to shed the "bad habits" of their favorite YouTubers and ignoring certain Forum Members giving out bad advice. Either way, Summoner was super busted, without even being fully optimized. Not sure exactly what was nerfed, but I'm pretty sure I can list about 10 things that needed to be nerfed that likely were... :naughty:🤷‍♂️

You'd have to be a bit more specific about what changes I was against, that made it in anyways, as I only recall disagreeing with "everything possible" being obtainable at all times on a single World Map, as it'd go against the essence of what this game is/ was.
Everything isn't obtainable. It's probably still possible not to get every painting or statue, but for most of the important things, you definitely can obtain everything important in one world even sans a seed if you have the time to get the other world evil artificially. I was mostly talking about building and aesthetic things personally, but Sandstorm in a bottle for instance is obtainable on every world now.

Back
Top Bottom