Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

...but Sandstorm in a bottle for instance is obtainable on every world now.
"Sandstorm" was a 50/50 flip for me, so I didn't entirely disagree with it being always available under certain conditions.
A.) If Fledgling Wings rarity was not changed, Sandstorm should be craftable/ obtainable in all Worlds.​
B.) If Fledgling Wings rarity was not changed, Flying Carpet should be craftable/ obtainable in all Worlds.​
C.) If Fledgling Wings rarity was not changed, Bundle of Balloons should have an alternative [Fart in a Jar, Tsunami etc.] in all Worlds.​
Just to be clear, that was my original stance on the matter, before knowing just how big the updates would be. My opinion might change giving the current circumstances. 🤔 ☕

i started a game on my switch, with my very first world being the celebrationmk10 world, since i was curious how it was changed.

while the sand and most, if not all of the trees are all painted, none of the grass is, it seems?

atleast, it looks green to me... isn't it supposed to be cyan, like the sand?

i dunno if that's a bug, or if it's part of the changes made to the seeds.
Yeah I got the same thing on mobile i think it’s intended as all the trees are different colours.
It’s weird though, just seeing green instead of cyan

Images please so I can see if it is a bug or not?

- Flower Accessory's social display visual now draws over helmets/face accessories, to allow combining. Additionally, Jungle Rose has been changed from a Head Vanity to a Vanity Accessory.
Errgh, this isn't good.... I can't toggle the regular helmet visibility to only show the Jungle Rose and it's essentially part of Selme (guy in my avatar)'s design.... Now I got whatever helmet I got on showing....

Images please so I can see if it is a bug or not?
30781A4F-A8E0-4607-8A84-A35A954A93A7.png

All it does is essentially hide your helmet. I think it's 100% exactly what your looking for. My 1.3 character wears it with her dyed and styled hair.
I'll have to try it out and see.

EDIT: Oh good, it does work! I didn't have a use for the wig because the rose worked in the helmet slot before.

Last edited:
I'll have to try it out and see.

EDIT: Oh good, it does work! I didn't have a use for the wig because the rose worked in the helmet slot before.
Yeah, for future reference the "Familiar" vanity set just displays your base hair and clothes under your armor, so it's good for this kind of thing.

Hey guys, this happened and I thought this was wierd so I wanted to check with you guys on thism I tried the Zenith seed and there was a party but when it ended all my npcs suddenly died was that supposed to happen, I havent't done anything except oad up a brand new zenith world.

Hey guys, this happened and I thought this was wierd so I wanted to check with you guys on thism I tried the Zenith seed and there was a party but when it ended all my npcs suddenly died was that supposed to happen, I havent't done anything except oad up a brand new zenith world.
That's normal and intended. Just one more of the quirks of this wacky seed.

I checked out the Underworld in a regular seed and the trees and grass grow there as well, and also drop Ash Grass Seeds, so they're not exclusive to the Remix and Everything seeds. They seem to spawn on the edges of the map.
Is it possible to get in an old world? Like if you move dryad down there will she sell em?

Back
Top Bottom