OOC Unknown World (OOC)

two things...

1. Might join if I can decide on who to use.
2. NFTs are bad for the environment + I rather see them not discussed.

i have recently renewed interest involving a potential cure plot among other things
just... still need to figure out what it is dragonwolf wants me to have carrey do

in other news, i made a thing finally
1654781091555.png

correct. it'll involve a twist on the whole "magical species" component of the original rikkor lore as well as carrey's attachment to blast dagger. i think. hopefully. idk im still reading up on all that i missed in blades of energy IC. page 80 of 85 btw.
but speaking of blast dagger...

1654781990318.png
1654782117184.png

unity doesn't support fully transparent materials, and i suck too much at blender to have had the foresight to make the blades a blendshape so i can hide them, so here's my attempt
at using the unity material system to hide the energy blades so you can actually see the "gun" part of the gunblade
1654782245265.png

All right.
And I can't even remember what my plans for Carrey and James were, other than I think he still needs to do something to help James, as James is still a pooltoy and is uninflated, so that probably needs to be fixed before the effects can be reversed for him.

oh the plan is a bit more long term than just "lmao they get cured at the island". unless there are unseen factors at the island. ill explain more over the convo.
but for now in terms of IC i guess somewhere between where BoE currently is and this rp, carrey picked up knowledge on how to use blast dagger for Means That Will Make James Or Whatever That Butler Guy Who Gave Carrey Blast Dagger's Name Is Seethe In Anger At The Heresey:tm:

I'm gonna remove Jasmine for a while, but I won't replace her. She'll return later, after I finish a Terraria run with her.
Also, I am still here, just not sure what to do right now.

Is there any interest in keeping this going or should we just call this dead?
Well, I'm thinking that despite how it wasn't quite dead when you posted this, considering how slow things have been since then, I'm thinking we probably should now, unless Ori becomes active again, or Flask suddenly gets renewed interest and wants to keep going.

Also, @Dormant Heatwave Σ, I just wanted to point out that you wouldn't be able to join this anyway, because:
Screenshot_20220818-005549_Chrome.png

Well, in my case, you are correct. As of this moment, I do not mean anything insulting by this, however, I will admit I still harbour ill will towards you, and therefore I am hoping to avoid contact with you as much as possible, hence my use of the Ignore feature of the forums. I am merely posting this to ensure you are properly informed, and to hopefully avoid a conflict in the future. I would recommend not replying to this, as I shall not view any future posts from you if at all possible. In fact, I would recommend you ignore me as well, to ensure no future conflict occurs.

Also, @Dormant Heatwave Σ, I just wanted to point out that you wouldn't be able to join this anyway, because:View attachment 380410
Well, in my case, you are correct. As of this moment, I do not mean anything insulting by this, however, I will admit I still harbour ill will towards you, and therefore I am hoping to avoid contact with you as much as possible, hence my use of the Ignore feature of the forums. I am merely posting this to ensure you are properly informed, and to hopefully avoid a conflict in the future. I would recommend not replying to this, as I shall not view any future posts from you if at all possible. In fact, I would recommend you ignore me as well, to ensure no future conflict occurs.

In the future, please don't bring up personal disputes with other members on the forums in public. It leads to drama which is exactly what has happened here.

I was hoping to move past all that, but clearly, you refuse to.
You are the worst person I have ever met.
:red:. You. And :red: this entire site.

It goes without saying this is completely unacceptable behavior.

You are banned from posting further on this thread. We will be following up with you in a PM at a later point.

Back
Top Bottom