[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler time, everyone. This time for future content.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=324107883

In this picture, you can see the Dark Matter Spearworm. Notice it has four tail segments instead of one? Also, the Dark Matter Parasite armor. Found in the Dark Matter, what I've discussed before. Dark Matter armor is a different thing, only being made of the ore itself, not with any Dark Matter world ingredients.

Also, notice the armor's particles? Built in dual lighting. Only typical for such a hard to get world armor. It also renders the player invisible to wear the armor, which can be combined with other armors to get quite an effect.

This will not be in until a later date.
DAMN SON
and you a making that in tAPI?

Hey, I've been thinking, what's a way to obtain Life Dew? I tried talking to the guide, but so far, my items or gear have nothing to do with it. Is it even craftable or obtainable? :confused:

1.3 red pls :red:

Spoiler time, everyone. This time for future content.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=324107883

In this picture, you can see the Dark Matter Spearworm. Notice it has four tail segments instead of one? Also, the Dark Matter Parasite armor. Found in the Dark Matter, what I've discussed before. Dark Matter armor is a different thing, only being made of the ore itself, not with any Dark Matter world ingredients.

Also, notice the armor's particles? Built in dual lighting. Only typical for such a hard to get world armor. It also renders the player invisible to wear the armor, which can be combined with other armors to get quite an effect.

This will not be in until a later date.
I LOVE YOU USING MY SPRITE! Sorry for yelling but I am glad you used my sprite! :D But yeah you renamed it to Dark Matter Spear Worm!

Edit: Could I possibly help with the development of the tAPI version of Avalon? I mean like actually getting the source and such, and also making flails and swords and such? Please I really love Avalon and I made a tAPI mod called The More Tools/Weapons Mod

Last edited:
I LOVE YOU USING MY SPRITE! Sorry for yelling but I am glad you used my sprite! :D But yeah you renamed it to Dark Matter Spear Worm!

Edit: Could I possibly help with the development of the tAPI version of Avalon? I mean like actually getting the source and such, and also making flails and swords and such? Please I really love Avalon and I made a tAPI mod called The More Tools/Weapons Mod

We can't accept code at this time until TAPI updates for the public. Currently, TAPI is being coded in a closed circuit TAPI version. Not available to the public.

Now, sprites on the other hand, can easily get in much easier than code. :p

We can't accept code at this time until TAPI updates for the public. Currently, TAPI is being coded in a closed circuit TAPI version. Not available to the public.

Now, sprites on the other hand, can easily get in much easier than code. :p
What is the point of a close circuit version? Isn't the goal of tApi to make modding easier and MORE ACCESIBLE?

What is the point of a close circuit version? Isn't the goal of tApi to make modding easier and MORE ACCESIBLE?

We currently have a in-dev build. Not available to the public until it is fully coded, which might be this weekend, don't know.

Anyway, not anyone can get it. I only have it due to my relations to the TAPI team, and Poro. It is non-distributable, so don't even ask. :p

We currently have a in-dev build. Not available to the public until it is fully coded, which might be this weekend, don't know.

Anyway, not anyone can get it. I only have it due to my relations to the TAPI team, and Poro. It is non-distributable, so don't even ask. :p
I didn't plan to. I was just curious because I figured you had an indevelopment version. Now, since you confirmed it, why would you code with an UNFINISHED api? Wouldn't it be more prudent to get the full version?

I didn't plan to. I was just curious because I figured you had an indevelopment version. Now, since you confirmed it, why would you code with an UNFINISHED api? Wouldn't it be more prudent to get the full version?

The API is near finished. It has all of the core functions what I could possibly need. :p

That, and everything is already ported over. It is a massive change between R10 and R11. :p

Now, would you mind taking this conversation to a private message or disbanding it? I have my reasons why.

Could we possible get an (perhaps vanity) accessory that removes the stealth funtion? :) I personally dislike it because you can't see your characters (vanity) setup when you stand still, so what's the point of having some really(!) cool armors, if they go stealth? :p

Love/Stink potions are a thing, I believe. There are also some (de?)buffs on armor that make you stink.

... what a world ...

Could we possible get an (perhaps vanity) accessory that removes the stealth funtion? :) I personally dislike it because you can't see your characters (vanity) setup when you stand still, so what's the point of having some really(!) cool armors, if they go stealth? :p

I thought the same exact thing the first time I had my Warrior with his armor go invisible. I had my Berserker Armor and found it quite annoying having it stealth every few seconds. The increase in stats is great and all but the invisibility, meh. It would be nice if something could be done about it, if not than that's quite fine as that's not too big of a deal.

Best of luck!

I thought the same exact thing the first time I had my Warrior with his armor go invisible. I had my Berserker Armor and found it quite annoying having it stealth every few seconds. The increase in stats is great and all but the invisibility, meh. It would be nice if something could be done about it, if not than that's quite fine as that's not too big of a deal.

Best of luck!

The best thing to do would probably be this: Stealth mode will not let you disapear IF you are wearing anything in the vanity slots, but the stealth bonuses will be activated non the less (sorry for my bad grammar, im german, feel free to correct my :))

EDIT: AWESOME. JUST :red:ING AWESOME. Thank you Avalon Dev team.

Last edited:
I guess the materials for eye of oblivion is to rare i am having a hard time getting them and i only need the rock and pointing laser to craft it so can we make it more kinda just drop rate increase? I was having problems where to find the luck potion tho. Is it even craftable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom