[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the creator of this mod planning to put all of the stuff that he has in the tConfig version into the Exxo Avalon version? Because I am unable to install tConfig, and I have Terraria up to date, and while the Exxo Avalon version is cool, I would just like for there to be much more to it. Would it really be that hard to use the coding for the tConfig version and put it into the Exxo Avalon version? Couldn't you just copy and paste all of the informantion?

Is the creator of this mod planning to put all of the stuff that he has in the tConfig version into the Exxo Avalon version? Because I am unable to install tConfig, and I have Terraria up to date, and while the Exxo Avalon version is cool, I would just like for there to be much more to it. Would it really be that hard to use the coding for the tConfig version and put it into the Exxo Avalon version? Couldn't you just copy and paste all of the informantion?
tAPI version is being worked on , and you can't just copy paste the code , since , the code on tConfig is different and if you would copy-paste the code , a wall of errors would show up on your screen. You can't even copy-paste code from tConfig to tAPI , so basically the guys working on the Avalon mod have to convert the code , and it takes time.

tAPI version is being worked on , and you can't just copy paste the code , since , the code on tConfig is different and if you would copy-paste the code , a wall of errors would show up on your screen. You can't even copy-paste code from tConfig to tAPI , so basically the guys working on the Avalon mod have to convert the code , and it takes time.
Ok thanks. I guess that I will just have to downgrade my terraria untill then. tConfig version of Avalon, here I come.

Don't call me an idiot, but I need some help with avalon 1.2 I seriously need a guide or a wiki for this, I cant help but wander around with vanilla gear yelling where the freak do i start!

Don't call me an idiot, but I need some help with avalon 1.2 I seriously need a guide or a wiki for this, I cant help but wander around with vanilla gear yelling where the freak do i start!

For me personally, I found out most of the stuff through the Guide. I bring him crafting materials and then I see the awesome new Avalon stuff I can make. I also use the Wiki for it (although it's for the tApi one, some of the content is still the same).

when will it be ready? at least approximately?
Base tome stuff is done, other stuff will come soon. I have other things to be doing so this isn't that high on my priorities right now, I'm just doing this to help alleviate some people's frustrations with the lack thereof a wiki

Just started exxo terraria after reaching normal terraria's endgame and getting bored. It seems pretty fun so far, any reccomendations for a newbie?

Just started exxo terraria after reaching normal terraria's endgame and getting bored. It seems pretty fun so far, any reccomendations for a newbie?
Take advantage of Blood Moons for Bloodshot Lenses. They can be used in the Bloodstained Helmet, which is crafted by a tungsten/silver helmet and a few Bloodshot Lenses (I don't remember how much.). If you wear it as vanity or armor, it gives you a permanent Spelunker Potion effect as long as you are wearing it. Also, you should make the Desert Long Sword, which is made by 5 Topaz, a Antlion Mandible, 5 beaks, and 60 sand blocks at a Iron Anvil. It does a good amount of base damage for mid-easymode.

where is the solarium altar found?[DOUBLEPOST=1412676417][/DOUBLEPOST]where is the secret temple?
Kill the golem, then a blue platform will appear. Stand in front of the platform for 2 seconds and you gonna warp to the solarium altar.

Kill the golem, then a blue platform will appear. Stand in front of the platform for 2 seconds and you gonna warp to the solarium altar.
the platform won't appear for me, even if i make a new world and defeat all the bosses, still won't appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom