Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I was going around and smashing Demon Alters and I had to go through the jungle. One of the first derplings dropped a key mold. Still have yet to find a bulb though.

I dunno if this is anything to write home about since Im still learning, but I thought it was pretty cool. I went into the underground jungle near the edge of the Corruption for the first time in my world, found the last Shadow Orb to smash at the edge of the biomes, got the Shadow Orb pet, and within 10-15 minutes, got 2 Bee pets, a Slime pet, a Turtle pet, and a Bat pet. And about an hour earlier I forged a Legendary Fiery Greatsword on the first go, and during the same evening, got the EoC and EoW masks.

Last edited:
It took me a week just to get one Voodoo doll for my first WOF. This was 3 years ago though.
EDIT:I don't even think I won my first WOF either;(

Me: Just founds a trophy in my first battle.
Seriously?
Then, i am winning the Horse Man Blade on my First Pumpking.
At the beginning: I find a slime banner and 5 min later, a slime staff.

I was also farming stuff in the Corruption so I could make an Ankh Shield, and instead I got a Corrupted Key Mold.

So RNG is generous enough to give me a key mold, but not a Nazar!? This is Madness! No, this is neither Sparta nor Patrick

I went onto hard mode dungeon and the first small skull thing and it dropped a nazar.

Was afk farming key molds and came back to find 3 crimson 5 jungle a corruption and 2 frozen molds - was afk for an hour and I now give vamp knives away lol.

Found a Nymph, killed it, didn't even drop a banner.
Woe is me.

Also annoying was dropping into a cave only to step on an explosives trap which instantly killed me.

Found a Nymph, killed it, didn't even drop a banner.
Woe is me.

Also annoying was dropping into a cave only to step on an explosives trap which instantly killed me.
Wait, are there explosive traps?!

EDIT: Oh and just so you know Nymph banners are like 0.5% drop chance so that's not exactly bad luck. What is good luck though is if you get one... my dream in Terraria.

I was exploring a cave for chests. A boulder hit and knocked me back down a cave and I managed to survive finding an underground cabin with 2 chests and 2 life crystals.

Good RNG: First two times my party killed plantera on our server: Sapling pet both times.

Bad RNG: Also killed Duke Fishron so many times trying to get wings, this chest to show how many times I tried (Plus a few items that didn't fit in the chest)
Drops of Duke.JPG

I just found my first Rod of Discord from a random Chaos Elemental while I was searching for bombs in the underground. It will surely help me at traveling and building. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom