Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Good: Two paladin shields dropped from the same pally!

Bad: After summoning about fifteen mimics, I still didn't get the magic weapon I wanted.

Good: Pally hammer from first paladin kill!
Bad: Killed about 80 turtles and didn't get a single turtle shell

3 psycho knives, 2 chainsaws, 2 Eyes of Cthulu, deadly sphere staff, and toxic flask on my first solar eclipse.

But no broken hero swords

Found a medusa head on my first medusa ever. Were playing in pre-hardmode with few hours of gameplay only... It made me really happy that day.

Just killed 2 medusas with a falcon blade and 25 defense, second one gave a medusa head which I plan to use against eater of worlds. They spawned within seconds of each other. So a lucky rng moment.

After killing one of my first Demons on my 1.3 playthrough, I got Demon Scythes. I'm pretty sure I hadn't even beat the EoC by that point.

While I was farming Hallowed Mimics for a stormbow, I got over 8 flying knives and two hooks before I got what I was looking for. and also two mimics despawned on me. that happens too much.

Farming hallowed mimics was a pain. in the end, i got what i wanted (Crystal Vile Shard (sounds silly to want a sorta bad wep, i know) But didnt get life drain from crimson mimics. But random crimson key drop... on a mage... yey...

destiny pvp never got a kill legendary shoutgoun terraria 1st plantera kill after last console update = mask all hardmode bosses = easy prey minecraft double creeper attack on 1 hp lost mining coal find iron find gold then redstone n' diamonds all together halo 3 tournament came 2nd 1st place guy gave me his copy of destiny cause he realised i cant afford a copy

Money Trough off second Drippler. In a brand new playthrough. Random Creeper deaths during BoC fight giving me some Tissue and Crimtane. Decent RNG.

I was farming frozen turtle shells for about an hour. After about 45 minutes I got a RoD drop. Then another with the very next elemental I killed. Then I got a frozen turtle shell about 5 minutes after that. And then ANOTHER ONE a few minutes after that. Wow. I also got a coin gun on my third pirate invasion.

( :) = guide) I don't even know what rng because that damn :naughty: , that keeps on opening the doors, doesn't tell me enough stuff

I just got two Skiph sets back-to-back from fighting the Golem. What are the odds?

Good: Recently got a amber mosquito in less than 200 silt.
Bad: Killing the Duke Fishron 31 times for the Flairon.

Back
Top Bottom