Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecp0xw0.gif

Something Yorai has been working on...I will let you speculate.
That's Cthulhu. It's a Cthulhu boss. I know it. I smell it. I taste it. I see it. No need to hidde it anymore.

That's Cthulhu. It's a Cthulhu boss. I know it. I smell it. I taste it. I see it. No need to hidde it anymore.
ikr :D SOOOOO HYPED! :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::passionate::D it looks like a freaking Cthulhu emblem thingy... therefore its a Cuthulhu summoning shrine! :3

EDIT: also is it just me or did i have to create a new account for the forums? lel

ikr :D SOOOOO HYPED! :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::passionate::D it looks like a freaking Cthulhu emblem thingy... therefore its a Cuthulhu summoning shrine! :3

EDIT: also is it just me or did i have to create a new account for the forums? lel

I needed to create new account too.
Seems like i will be bussy this winter.:D :p (Hope it will be released till then :) )

I think the Crimson bunnies should look more like skinned bunnies, even called skinned bunnies. If you happen to be in a world with Crimson and a bunny is nearby when a blood moon starts, the white fur should fall/explode off or whatever.

bNztuBM.png
Please dont tell me that is going to be Party girl... PLEASE DONT DO IT ;_; my favourite reference would be ruined:eek:

Well, I'm sure someone has already commented about this (I'd assume, there being 20 pages of replies :p), buut I really hope those NPC-action whatever things aren't only limited to NPC, I mean, I hope even players can sit down on chairs and all that jazz!

The npcs part is nice.
And really awesome changes.
But i would like to see the players being able to use the furnitures, like sitdown on a chair or sleep on a bed (and maybe get a well rested buff?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom