Joke Player suggestion Thread

Let's all buff the Moon Lord! (In a reasonable way of course)
-getting too far from ml, ml's leech tentacle will drag you close
-ml heals 10,000 hp to every part whenever it kills a player
-all npc's in a panic mode when moolah's around, running back and forth, unable to interact
-ml appears to be wearing multiple sunglasses to a player wearing sunglasses and fires off swag laser( 180% louder faster, white thicker, passes through blocks)

bonus:when ml's defeated using a cheesy method, its boss trophy will be changed to that of a cheese

All weapons are also priced from 1$ to 10...$ Real muhney. Extra cash. Swa... *shot*

Here's my joke suggestion:

Instead of using the Truffle Worm to summon Duke Fishron...

Throw that damn bratty Angler into the ocean to summon him! There can be an Angler Voodoo Doll that you can throw into the ocean to summon Duke Fishron.

As for the Truffle Worm, on a slightly more serious slant, it will remain as rare as it is now, and using it guarantees that you will catch a Quest Fish.

Here's my joke suggestion:

Instead of using the Truffle Worm to summon Duke Fishron...

Throw that damn bratty Angler into the ocean to summon him! There can be an Angler Voodoo Doll that you can throw into the ocean to summon Duke Fishron.
Wouldn't that make Duke Fishron invincible? He wouldn't take having to stand that brat for a second, so he wouldn't hold himself... probabily doing that would instead summon him in him "F(Censored)ing unwinnable boss" mode, which causes him to summon massive (Reaches space) Sharknadoes that use homing sharks on EVERY attack, have 9001 defence (Literally), spawn copies of himself, AND deal 1-hit kills.

@TMB50 Oh wow, and Angler Enraged Duke Fishron 9001 will make the Moon Lord seem like a mouse fart. Maybe the supreme God of Destruction in the Terraria universe is the Angler, taking on that form-in game to contain his unfathomable power.

Perhaps that can be a new event: the Angler Awakening! All those Quest Fish you caught for him were really dormant beings of terrible power, and during the event, their awakened forms attack at the end of certain waves!

@TMB50 Oh wow, and Angler Enraged Duke Fishron 9001 will make the Moon Lord seem like a mouse fart. Maybe the supreme God of Destruction in the Terraria universe is the Angler, taking on that form-in game to contain his unfathomable power.

Perhaps that can be a new event: the Angler Awakening! All those Quest Fish you caught for him were really dormant beings of terrible power, and during the event, their awakened forms attack at the end of certain waves!
Actually the Moon Lord would be even weaker than that when compared to Super Enraged Duke Fishron 9001 (Now that I think about it, it would make for a good modded boss, but pretty much the only kind of mod that would add it is the kind of mod that turns the game into a widget series), with the same thing applying to it's drops.
Actually, a fish-based event would be a good addition, if only because there is already a fish/pig/dragon/walrus hybrid as a boss, and a Christmas-themed Event, so it wouldn't be THAT weird.

@TMB50 If we want to make this a semi-serious event suggestion, here's my proposition:

The Angler Awakening event will be the only event where you'll get an ally, and it will be Duke Fishron. The reason why Duke Fishron was hostile initially is because he was under the Angler's control. So you fight him twice: the first time normally when you use a Truffle Worm, and the second time when you throw an Angler Voodoo doll to summon his enraged form. Defeating Super Enraged Duke Fishron 9001 summoned by the Angler Voodoo Doll will set the flag in the world so that the Angler Awakening event can trigger at random. At the last wave where the Angler shows his true form, Duke Fishron shows up and teams up with you against the Angler. Having defeated Duke Fishron twice finally frees him from the Angler's mind control, and he will now exact revenge on the Angler.

Duke Fishron will even let you ride on him temporarily. Duke can also aggro the Angler occasionally so that they end up fighting each other for a while, giving you a chance to attack the Angler without retaliation. If Duke Fishron dies, he can return after about 5 minutes to rejoin the fight. Yep, the God Angler will be that difficult where you need an unexpected ally to help you fight the true final boss!

fnafcraft diemound sword
do 999 deamage and will 1shot kill evry terraria enemy cuz maincraf its better. summon a ender dragon that will does 100 damage (instakill to all pleyers in the server end will kill evry1 who had ben griefed my pr0 l337 haus. after survuving da fierst nihgt, summon freddy frazbear he will scare evry1 but me he will calll deh phone dude to rekt every2 aswell and than there are creepeer he will blow up ur n00b terreria haus that is n0by cuz minecreft its bettar then terrearia mei ccraft is theh best game and fnaf

@TMB50 If we want to make this a semi-serious event suggestion, here's my proposition:

The Angler Awakening event will be the only event where you'll get an ally, and it will be Duke Fishron. The reason why Duke Fishron was hostile initially is because he was under the Angler's control. So you fight him twice: the first time normally when you use a Truffle Worm, and the second time when you throw an Angler Voodoo doll to summon his enraged form. Defeating Super Enraged Duke Fishron 9001 summoned by the Angler Voodoo Doll will set the flag in the world so that the Angler Awakening event can trigger at random. At the last wave where the Angler shows his true form, Duke Fishron shows up and teams up with you against the Angler. Having defeated Duke Fishron twice finally frees him from the Angler's mind control, and he will now exact revenge on the Angler.

Duke Fishron will even let you ride on him temporarily. Duke can also aggro the Angler occasionally so that they end up fighting each other for a while, giving you a chance to attack the Angler without retaliation. If Duke Fishron dies, he can return after about 5 minutes to rejoin the fight. Yep, the God Angler will be that difficult where you need an unexpected ally to help you fight the true final boss!
I think I got how the Angler battle form would be:
the Angler would turn into "MLG Megaswag Awesome Unwinnable 1337 Enraged Enragement Eldritch Angler" (Of course, as it's the joke suggestions thread, and this has to be an awesome not-very sreious suggestion), which consists of a near-unwinnable boss that resembles the Moon Lord with the Angler's face instead of the Moon Lord, which is wearing 5 "Dealwithit" glasses, 5 sideways caps, a lot of gold dollar sign chains (I mean AT LEAST 10, as he got rich from the fish you gave him) which would be glowing with an eerie glow.
His attacks would be best summed up as "(Bullet Hell+fish puns*fish-based projectiles)*MLG memes" (Such things as fish missiles called fishiles that wear sunglasses would be a good example).
To defeat it, the chains have to fall, but they aren't easy to defeat as, not only they are part of an attack (Which consists of MLGMAU1337EEEA carpet-bombing the battlefield with exploding fish) and EACH has literally 9000 health, but, upon being attacked, they can deflect attacks, meaning that you also have to dodge your own attacks (Althrough they would still take damage) or have Duke Fishron attack the chains.
Upon taking them out, the MLGMAU1337EEEA's caps temporarily fall off, revealing his weak spot which can only be damaged for 15 seconds.
If the fight were to take more than 3 in-game days (Which likely will, as he comes back if you die), he shoots a massive beam that deals literally 9001 defence-ignoring damage, and sweeps it 360 greedes in a counter-clockwise direction, meaning that the RoD can be used to survive it.
Apart from those attacks, it can do things such as shooting sunglasses-wearing balloonfish that shoot their spikes in a circular fashion but otherwise act as normal projectiles, and which spawn a gas cloud that causes Confusion upon touching it, and shoot fish missiles that split into 3 fish missiles up to 8 times (Of course, they explode upon touching the player or a block, and despawn upon leaving the screen), making them very difficult to dodge, but they would deal only 42 damage to compensate.

Superbanner: Crafted with all banners in the game. It provides increased damage and defense against all enemies.

Freddy F'boy's tophat.
When you use it,it deal 9999999999999999999999999999927278277373736464838 damage and then Freddy F'boy says"Inhale"

TRUER THAN THOU TERRABLAIDE KREFTED WETH 9999999999999999999 LUNARIUM BARS AND 18 NYMPH BANNERS

DE3LS 99999999999999DMGPERSHREKONDANDFILLSTEHSCREENWITHPARTICLEEFFECTSBUTEVERYTIMEYOUUSEITTHEMOONLORDSPAWNSANDYOUHAEV2NOSCOPEH1MB4UCANUUSEITAGAIIIIIIIIIIIN

Pink Vacuum
New monster that eats you and steals your abilities. Looks like this:
Antikirby.png

((And yes, I'm aware this sprite is from Link's Awakening DX. I can because I can.))

lemonade

Makes you win the game and score 10000000 points. Bought from kim kardashian who spawns when you sacrifice the dryad to the cheese gods.

Back
Top Bottom