tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I went back and edited the quote out. :happy:
Good :D

Okay i will give some spoilers about the next release...
Princes_Crown.png
Obsidian_Shield_Of_Cthulhu.png
Green_Gel.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1445807312,1445807288][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok i deleted it. i got two skype requests which one are you?
i am Emiliano4567

Well I made an attempt at the sprite for the projectile that you asked me to make. I based it off of the Burning Sphere that fire imps shoot. by the way i could not find anything telling what the npc fires, so I'm not sure i can do the coding bit :( but here it is:
Untitled.png
sorry its so small. if its bad ill do it again.

I Found an example of a friendly projectile that i am using as a reference to try to code the projectile. also, am i able to upload entire files on the forums?

I have a sprite for the feather wings. I'm not sure how good it would look on the player. if you like it you can add it.

Attachments

• FeatherWings.png
    FeatherWings.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 282
  • FeatherWingsItem.png
    FeatherWingsItem.png
    456 bytes · Views: 280
hi, i played on ur mod version 0.1.2 and i got a Little bug . When i upgraded my summoner trinket it was only able to come to lvl 6 or 7 i forgot . Yeah thats all i dont know if it is still a bug but i wanted it to tell :) anyway nice mod i would like to see more classes for it like may only more minions or more dmg for minions :) have a nice day

You are needing suggestions? I have one if you like :p . The mod have a slimy stone (summoner) and zombie brain (melee), what you think about a magic accessory too? And a combination of slimy stone and there item and if you want zombie brain too?

I found a possible bug, the green gel does nothing. :/
EDIT: And... another possible too, I can spawn how many bosses of the mod I want at once, and when I die they continue following me :eek: :( :eek:

Last edited:
hi, i played on ur mod version 0.1.2 and i got a Little bug . When i upgraded my summoner trinket it was only able to come to lvl 6 or 7 i forgot . Yeah thats all i dont know if it is still a bug but i wanted it to tell :) anyway nice mod i would like to see more classes for it like may only more minions or more dmg for minions :) have a nice day
Oh, thank you. I failed making the recipe of the Summoner lvl 7, I will fix it for the 0.2.1. And you want to have a SubClasses? because I was thinking to add it in the future, but one problem... Too many codes Q.Q, i coded 120 .cs files for the actually powers, and with the respective sprites.

You are needing suggestions? I have one if you like :p . The mod have a slimy stone (summoner) and zombie brain (melee), what you think about a magic accessory too? And a combination of slimy stone and there item and if you want zombie brain too?
I that items are from the Cools Weapons mod, i don´t modify anything of that (at the moment).

I found a possible bug, the green gel does nothing. :/
Hahahah no, I don´t add any recipe for the green gel. The Idea was add into the recipe of the Mini Power Table but I decide to remove it. Maybe i will add any recipe for the 0.2.1...

Back
Top Bottom