[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got yesterday's armor set done, as well as 8 new enemies for the dungeon. Right now I will be working on hell, then the desert, then the jungle.

After I get all the pre-oblivion ultimate armor done, I will then do the dark matter, then oblivion himself, and drops.
Did Blah make you a creator or something? XP But so far you got some pretty good ideas, I want that faster moving the more damage you do thing on all stealth armour. Who stays still in a fight? :p

Just finished Melee and the underworld. I'm around 1/3 done with the pre-oblivion armor sets, but I doubt this will be out for a bit, especially because I want it to be entirely done when I post. I'll keep you all posted on how it is doing as I go.

Next up, the Mage. Then summoner, and throwing. This'll be fun.

And yes, I have finished 16 enemies, all with unique stats, texture descriptions, and spawn locations, some even with unique drops. But I still have 24 to go. Be prepared.

(Btw, the whole thing is over 10 pages in Google docs. And I'm not even halfway done!)

Just finished Melee and the underworld. I'm around 1/3 done with the pre-oblivion armor sets, but I doubt this will be out for a bit, especially because I want it to be entirely done when I post. I'll keep you all posted on how it is doing as I go.

And yes, I have finished 16 enemies, all with unique stats, texture descriptions, and spawn locations, some even with unique drops. But I still have 24 to go. Be prepared.

(Btw, the whole thing is over 10 pages in Google docs. And I'm not even halfway done!)

Why you no Ranged? :merchantcry: (also, I like how blahx3 wants to implement it)

Why you no Ranged? :merchantcry: (also, I like how blahx3 wants to implement it)

Ranged was done already. Now Melee is finished. Magic is being worked on. Then summoner, then throwing (you better make throwing into a complete class blah! Pillar and everything! The AI is on the wiki! Just do it!)

But yeah, I said I'm 1/3 done because I'm actually more than that. The stats are all suggestions though, none are balanced most likely on the enemies. They probably need to be tweaked. But they all have AI values from enemies in the game, damage values, max hp, expert values, Knockback resistance, even drops and banners. Yeah, and I did that for 18 monsters so far. It's easy once you get the hang of it.

Ranged was done already. Now Melee is finished. Magic is being worked on. Then summoner, then throwing (you better make throwing into a complete class blah! Pillar and everything! The AI is on the wiki! Just do it!)

But yeah, I said I'm 1/3 done because I'm actually more than that. The stats are all suggestions though, none are balanced most likely on the enemies. They probably need to be tweaked. But they all have AI values from enemies in the game, damage values, max hp, expert values, Knockback resistance, even drops and banners. Yeah, and I did that for 18 monsters so far. It's easy once you get the hang of it.

King, you should be on the team for Avalon for ideas. :p

King, you should be on the team for Avalon for ideas. :p

You haven't even seen it yet and your already complimenting me?!

//I'm flattered

///inb4 I actually get on the team because of you suggesting it

////probably not going to happen

/////I don't want to be on the team anyway

//////I'll stop now

Oh yeah, the jungle now has brain slimes, or brain suckler slimes XP

You haven't even seen it yet and your already complimenting me?!

//I'm flattered

///inb4 I actually get on the team because of you suggesting it

////probably not going to happen

/////I don't want to be on the team anyway

//////I'll stop now

Oh yeah, the jungle now has brain slimes, or brain suckler slimes XP
Hey, King. If you want, message me over Steam and I could start spriting the enemies n' stuff, only if you want. Message me later anyway tho. :p

Can you make an throwing Magic Dagger 2.0? Increased dmg, autoReuse, same speed and mana cost?

Nope. Things like Berserkers Nightmare, Plantera's Fury, Quadro Cannon or Ancient are now really OP
HMMMM I wonder why ENDGAME gear is OP.... Hmmm oh wait, it's because it's endgame. Something like the Magic Dagger, or an upgrade would probably be near end-HM, not End-Game. So more mana cost, and slower fire rate would balance out the higher damage and auto reuse.

HMMMM I wonder why ENDGAME gear is OP.... Hmmm oh wait, it's because it's endgame. Something like the Magic Dagger, or an upgrade would probably be near end-HM, not End-Game. So more mana cost, and slower fire rate would balance out the higher damage and auto reuse.
Sorry but i didnt asked you for anything. If you are developer of Avalon then u can do it but if not then dont ruin people ideas

Sorry but i didnt asked you for anything. If you are developer of Avalon then u can do it but if not then dont ruin people ideas
Yeah, it's true, I am not a developer of Avalon, but I am friends with them.

I was not trying to ruin your idea, I was trying to help with balancing, I actually like the idea and if it wasn't implemented into this, I would've implemented it into my mod once 1.3.1 and a stable version of Prism is released, if that is ok.

Yeah, it's true, I am not a developer of Avalon, but I am friends with them.

I was not trying to ruin your idea, I was trying to help with balancing, I actually like the idea and if it wasn't implemented into this, I would've implemented it into my mod once 1.3.1 and a stable version of Prism is released, if that is ok.
You can because lot of people think about this or only me. I played Exxo Avalon with blah once when we were trying to finish pumpkin or frost moon and i was lagging so hard that i only saw how many waves passed and i asked why blah is invicible. He said that he has Blah's armor. Some of you might think that blah's armor doesnt makes u invicible but that was about year back and there only he had it.

You can because lot of people think about this or only me. I played Exxo Avalon with blah once when we were trying to finish pumpkin or frost moon and i was lagging so hard that i only saw how many waves passed and i asked why blah is invicible. He said that he has Blah's armor. Some of you might think that blah's armor doesnt makes u invicible but that was about year back and there only he had it.
Yeah, when it comes to Blah, he can be invincible if he wants to. :p We beat The Guardian Prime (Skeletron Prime after morning) due to him latching onto Blah dealing no damage. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom