tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey i found a bug if you get affected by the raging minotaurs debuff after it wears of you cant use rocket boots and it'll only work once you reconnect

Hi! Ever since the latset "update" darksteel and its items became nearly impossible to craft because of the WAAAAY too rare smooth coal generation.
Also some mobs just dissappear when i hit them. They attack, move and damage me like they are supposed to, but when i hit them with anything i see the damage number, then they dissapear with nothing happening.
Nothing dropped.
This is a HUGE problem because it happens with mobs such as the impaled zombie (drops the bloody sword, which is needed for getting blood)
Also happens to UFOs, and other mobs. The mod became nearly un-playable because a lot of the mob-dropped loot (from which there is plenty in this mod) became unobtainable.
Sooooo, uhhhhh anyone got some ideas for a fix for these?

Other than that it's a great mod, i love it! Started playing with friends recently, and we are enjoying it!
Also gonna start solo runs in the future, to see if maybe the multiplayer is the problem?

How I wish we could always get the same outfit as the NPC's.. It just bothers me when they can wear gucci or prada when I have to wear makeshift hot-as-hell armor when I'm trying to get money to buy their stuff. Gimme the same outfit as them atleast, damit!
You didn't think about it only, but me too before you posted, I will ask Diverman for Npc sprites and I will make costumes for halloween (maybe mostly) out of every Thorium's mod NPCs.
Druid is green cloaked girl right? If yes, I will (try) make special vanity accessory for her. Don't think FEMALE character will have to fully show their breasts, they will have

That's a multiplayer bug caused by tModLoader, not Thorium mod. I cant fix that I'm afraid. :sigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1457361348,1457361331][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey i found a bug if you get affected by the raging minotaurs debuff after it wears of you cant use rocket boots and it'll only work once you reconnect
I'll look into that!
Edit - Its been fixed for next update!
[DOUBLEPOST=1457361372][/DOUBLEPOST]
empty seed bag ? craft it or drop by something?
Dropped from mudmen. Not the highest chance either...

Last edited:
Whenever I kill something sometimes it will just disappear and drop nothing, I'm on a normal world, and I'm not on multiplayer.

Diverman, would i have to kill a mechanical boss for the sea mine to be sold by the diver, or is it not out yet?

Tbh druid isnt as amazing as she sounds. Sure she sells potion brewing material plants. But you still have to get the other materials so like its a balance but at the same time a pain;-; but still a nice mod. I LOVE THE BEHOLDER EXPERT DROP

How much do i have to pay for a little spoiler... :3
TCsK5JZ.png
I'm sure you'll notice something about the sprite, but eh. Those weapons can debuff non-boss enemies with an actual slow btw. I don't think that exists in vanilla...

Hi, ive been playing the mod for a little while now and im noticing that the shields and any other accessory that was added through the mod arent able to give me the abilities it says. Ex: i have the Turbo Boots equipped and they dont give me the added jump boost. Thanks

P.S. I use a Mac if that is any help... Thanks!

This mod adds only 8-10 guns? I just noticed. That's.. sad. I love being a Ranger, yet with this mod I have to use weapons which use Arrows? Hael noh!
Add more guns, please. I'll pay with hugs.

Back
Top Bottom