tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam @Brutallama Shouldn't there be a Topaz Gauntlet for throwing damage and one for summoning damage?
I suppose there should be... But its up to Brutallama to make it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1457298570,1457298422][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just a suggestion that I think would be cool is to add lightning/electricity items to the elemental stuff.
Or something else similar, I just think there's a severe lack of zapping things XD
Not a bad idea, maybe a sky biome staff...?

Hey DivermanSam, I might have found something weird with the Hatchling staff. I don't know if this is on purpose, but whenever one of the Hatchlings are summoned, you get the a permanent Hunter effect. The effect disappears when you get rid of all Hatchling summons.

Hey DivermanSam, I might have found something weird with the Hatchling staff. I don't know if this is on purpose, but whenever one of the Hatchlings are summoned, you get the a permanent Hunter effect. The effect disappears when you get rid of all Hatchling summons.
Whoops, thanks for catching that. That's actually the Beholder Minions special effect, but I guess I forgot to remove that from the hatchlings properties... :p I'll have that fixed next update.

@DivermanSam @Lisiastyy Just found out you can fish up thorium crates too. However Diver i am wondering.. did you add any quest fish? I have a few other mods that could have put it in there so i'm not sure if it's from your mod or not. Anyways if it is. There is a quest fish called the upside-down fish. and you need to use a grav pot to catch it however i cannot catch it it just wont happen spent the entire 24 minutes of a terraria day fishing and no quest fish.

@DivermanSam @Lisiastyy Just found out you can fish up thorium crates too. However Diver i am wondering.. did you add any quest fish? I have a few other mods that could have put it in there so i'm not sure if it's from your mod or not. Anyways if it is. There is a quest fish called the upside-down fish. and you need to use a grav pot to catch it however i cannot catch it it just wont happen spent the entire 24 minutes of a terraria day fishing and no quest fish.
That's most likely from mine, but very unfortunately, you cant catch it. I hadnt meant to keep the quest in as I had gotten rid of the way to get it... So that's a useless quest I'm afraid. I'll fix it next update though!

Well it's kinda cool but fishing while upside down sounds like a pain to do in more ways then one.
Not rly tbh
You just need to put some blocks under/above you
The fishing rod should still be affected by normal gravity instead of getting flipped

Not rly tbh
You just need to put some blocks under/above you
The fishing rod should still be affected by normal gravity instead of getting flipped
Yeah but that would literally drive me nuts. Not saying it'd be difficult but I always feel wierd when I flip the world upside down like that and try to traverse it.

Yeah but that would literally drive me nuts. Not saying it'd be difficult but I always feel wierd when I flip the world upside down like that and try to traverse it.
You don't need to traverse at all while flipped :p
Just find a fishing spot
place some blocks above and below you
drink a grav pot and flip gravity
Start fishing
and when you get the quest fish just flip to normal gravity

You don't need to traverse at all while flipped :p
Just find a fishing spot
place some blocks above and below you
drink a grav pot and flip gravity
Start fishing
and when you get the quest fish just flip to normal gravity
I guess I wasn't that clear. What I mean is being upside down drives me nuts in Terraria and then trying to fish while being upside down would just make my sense of vertigo cry.

Hell, just plain old shooting lightning from your hands would be awesome.
It's just not a lot of mods make electric magic stuff.

Hey, so I'm playing through Thorium Mod, and I found a couple things that seem a bit strange.
1. Smooth Coal is like... ridiculously scarce.
2. The Grave Limb Banner cannot be hung from hammered blocks or platforms.
I'll tell you if I find anything else.

How I wish we could always get the same outfit as the NPC's.. It just bothers me when they can wear gucci or prada when I have to wear makeshift hot-as-hell armor when I'm trying to get money to buy their stuff. Gimme the same outfit as them atleast, damit!

Back
Top Bottom