tModLoader The Thorium Mod

..The motherboard isn't even from Thorium. I can't see the issue, it's probably Tremor and Thorium conflicting. Please, read before you post.

I'm aware of this, but it wasn't an issue until I added the Thorium mod as well. The point is that both Crimson and Corruption items are available from mob drops and NPCs despite which one generated with the world.

I'm aware of this, but it wasn't an issue until I added the Thorium mod as well. The point is that both Crimson and Corruption items are available from mob drops and NPCs despite which one generated with the world.
It's not Thorium's bug. You have conflicting mods. For me, it works just fine.

Can anyone pls tell me the drops for the "snow biome miniboss" because i ran into it and i got an ice bow called glacial sting is that all it drops

so does anyone know how to get the phylacerty? I need it to make the lich accessory..
The Phylacerty requires Vials of Blood and a Mana Bauble. Mana Bauble's easy enough, just some Magic Dust from stars you use for a bunch of the other early magic recopies, while the Vials of Blood's a bit trickier before you get the Confused Zombie NPC. Wait until a Blood Moon and look for Bloodied Eye.

In case you need help for the other two parts, look for a Minotaur Skull in the jungle and the Confused Zombie sells the last part.

So uh...I'm noticing a bug. The lifebloom armor says minions have a chance to heal you but they don't ever seem to? I've tested it with a variety of different minions now and none of them seem to have proced anything resembling a heal.

So uh...I'm noticing a bug. The lifebloom armor says minions have a chance to heal you but they don't ever seem to? I've tested it with a variety of different minions now and none of them seem to have proced anything resembling a heal.
Which type of minions are you using?

Well I tested out the beholders and xeno staff primarily.
Unless I noticed that, and fixed it in my current playing, it should work with the beholders. As for the Xeno staff, I know why it doesn't work now, but its gonna be real annoying making it work...

Unless I noticed that, and fixed it in my current playing, it should work with the beholders. As for the Xeno staff, I know why it doesn't work now, but its gonna be real annoying making it work...
I couldn't seem to get it to work. I even tested them out on an Eye of Cthulhu and Golem but I wasn't getting healed at all.

I couldn't seem to get it to work. I even tested them out on an Eye of Cthulhu and Golem but I wasn't getting healed at all.
I think I've fixed it for next update. If you care to hear why it wasn't working, a lot of minion shot projectiles aren't actually counted as minion damage, as weird as that sounds. My coding to allow your heal to occur relied on minion damage going off, but since those didn't actually do minion damage, I'll have to make the code check for the names of those non-minion minion projectiles OR minion damage. Kind of lame, but it'll work out fine.

I think I've fixed it for next update. If you care to hear why it wasn't working, a lot of minion shot projectiles aren't actually counted as minion damage, as weird as that sounds. My coding to allow your heal to occur relied on minion damage going off, but since those didn't actually do minion damage, I'll have to make the code check for the names of those non-minion minion projectiles OR minion damage. Kind of lame, but it'll work out fine.
Ah. Yeah that would definitely explain it. I guess it makes sense though considering the minions themselves are separate entities as they just launch ranged attacks. If I had to guess it's probably that the minions damage is considered into their attacks and not yours...which might explain why you can buff up fully, summon them, and then remove those damage buffs and it doesn't do anything to their damage.

so with the new update, um the crab mount is quite odd, like the actions dont show up in the right place but it's hilarious, or they maybe are? when i swing a sword its from the crabs mouth

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-03-22 23.17.45.png
    Screenshot 2016-03-22 23.17.45.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 229
Make sure you give a copper bar/tin bar to the guide to make sure you have the correct version to make the Terrarium at all. You might have missed a bar type, but make sure you read the ingredients carefully!
You can craft the three boss summons in this manner.

Grand Flare Gun - 5 Iron/Lead bars, 2 Ant lion mandibles, 5 arcane Dust @ Demon Altar
- Summons The Grand Thunder Bird
Jellyfish Resonator - 4 Aquatic bars, 1 starfish, 1 seashell @ Demon Altar
- Summons The Queen Jellyfish
Void Lens - 4 Souls of Light, 4 Souls of Night @ Mythril Anvil
- Summons the fallen beholder
Very helpful. Thanks for clarifying that.

This has been brought up an infinite amount of times. Sam, just put in on the OP or something. You get the Empty Seed Bag by killing Mudmen. I swear, my butt is slowly turning into a NASA Rocketship...
It actually IS in the op. It's not really blatantly obvious though but if you read all the text you'll realize what drops it because they mention certain villagers could be interested.

The only problem with this mod and tremor is
TOO MANY PRE-HARDMODE NPC, GOSH, I JUST BUILD 8 ROOM AND THEY'RE ALREADY TAKEN 5 OF THEM..
P/s: Any tips for items and things for my summoner playthrough?!

Back
Top Bottom