tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Just a suggestion, Can you buff the harbringer set bit because its so easy to die with just 200 hp like add some minor spectre healing or something or maybe just make it 300 hp or add a regen buff when below 200 hp :)

(Just a suggestion)
You're asking for immortality and unlimited power. Ye want the sheeps to be safe and the wolves to be full? That's not how it works, pal. Use potion buffs, get 500HP, use accessories which buff ya up.

Just a suggestion, Can you buff the harbringer set bit because its so easy to die with just 200 hp like add some minor spectre healing or something or maybe just make it 300 hp or add a regen buff when below 200 hp :)

(Just a suggestion)
The thing I did to prevent myself from dying a lot in the harbinger is to have a piece of the next best mage armor set and equip it while exploring n stuff, and quickly replace it with the harbinger piece when you're about attack.... also the renew spell and life quartz claymore are really usefull as well

I am amazed by people who don't bother to farm for a good stack of rage endurance etc potions and just expect to roll through the game. I never go caving without soup as well.

I played this mod for a while and I must say this mod is just great! I especially like the granite enemies. Those flying things are most original enemies I've ever seen. I'm really keen on idea of an NPC dropping out of the boss. Although, it seems to go more with King Slime, it also really fits in with the Queen Jellyfish (oh, she flies in midair!) and the Diver. The Creator if this mod is a genius!
Also, it seems like the Granite Armor is just OP. Before, lava was something really dangerous, something the player has to avoid. With Granite Armor lava is the safest place in the world, nothing can catch you, you cannot even drown! Wow! It also gives a TON of defense, and it's easy to get comparing it to like Magma Armor or Molten one. I suggest to give it a Lava Charm effect rather the whole fire immunity. Idk, how is it on Expert Mode but on Normal Mode, almost nothing can kill me.

I played this mod for a while and I must say this mod is just great! I especially like the granite enemies. Those flying things are most original enemies I've ever seen. I'm really keen on idea of an NPC dropping out of the boss. Although, it seems to go more with King Slime, it also really fits in with the Queen Jellyfish (oh, she flies in midair!) and the Diver. The Creator if this mod is a genius!
Also, it seems like the Granite Armor is just OP. Before, lava was something really dangerous, something the player has to avoid. With Granite Armor lava is the safest place in the world, nothing can catch you, you cannot even drown! Wow! It also gives a TON of defense, and it's easy to get comparing it to like Magma Armor or Molten one. I suggest to give it a Lava Charm effect rather the whole fire immunity. Idk, how is it on Expert Mode but on Normal Mode, almost nothing can kill me.

Well the point of the granite armor is to be fully defensive so of course it would have high defense high resistance to something. Though i suggest lowering the defense then the lava immunity. How long ACTUALLY are you going to spend in lava just chillin? like 10 minutes? Collecting Hellstone?

Well the point of the granite armor is to be fully defensive so of course it would have high defense high resistance to something. Though i suggest lowering the defense then the lava immunity. How long ACTUALLY are you going to spend in lava just chillin? like 10 minutes? Collecting Hellstone?
Flood the world with lava. Win the game because you'll never have any mobs!

You know armors shouldn't have some unlimited immunities to lava and more, accessories like Lava Charm and helmet Diving Helmet is more useless than actuall those armors, and same goes to poitons which are time limited too, like accessories.

You know armors shouldn't have some unlimited immunities to lava and more, accessories like Lava Charm and helmet Diving Helmet is more useless than actuall those armors, and same goes to poitons which are time limited too, like accessories.
Personally I'm fine with it since the Granite armor is super situational and basically loses its effectiveness past early game anyways.

@DivermanSam, any word on the terrarium? I've got copper, iron, silver, platinum, meteorite, demonite, heckstone, palladium, orichalcum, adamantite, hallowed, chlorophyte, and ectoplasm and I can't craft it. I'm also at a soul forge.

Build a infinite NPC house
You can't use adamantite with palladium and orichalcum. You have to either use cobalt|mythril|adamantite or palladium|orichalcum|titanium. Same with your platinum. You either have to swap out platinum for gold, or swap out copper, iron, and silver for their counterparts. Easiest way to do this would be to get some crate potions and go fishing. You'll have more than plenty of bars within an hour or so.

Edit: Wrong quote. This was meant for @neoselket

Hey everyone, so first off I would like to say this mod is really fun and I'm enjoying playing it, but I came across a few problems, 1 thing is I can't craft a soul forge, yet I can make dread souls at a mythril anvil (This is when I asked the guide, I also asked him if I could make a soul forge and nothing came up). Another problem I came across is I can't craft the void lens or the jellyfish resonator (This is also when I asked the guide) so I can't beat the Beholder or the Queen Jellyfish, also I have the diver but haven't beat the Queen Jellyfish and he doesn't sell all of the stuff he is supposed to. That's all I've ran into so far but if there's anything else I'll be sure to post it. (The mods I am using are: Tremor remastered, Thorium, Pumpking, and Aeons of terraria) I've also tried disabling the other mods and having only Thorium but it didn't help. Anyways, other than that I do enjoy the mod. Help would be appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day!

Hey everyone, so first off I would like to say this mod is really fun and I'm enjoying playing it, but I came across a few problems, 1 thing is I can't craft a soul forge, yet I can make dread souls at a mythril anvil (This is when I asked the guide, I also asked him if I could make a soul forge and nothing came up). Another problem I came across is I can't craft the void lens or the jellyfish resonator (This is also when I asked the guide) so I can't beat the Beholder or the Queen Jellyfish, also I have the diver but haven't beat the Queen Jellyfish and he doesn't sell all of the stuff he is supposed to. That's all I've ran into so far but if there's anything else I'll be sure to post it. (The mods I am using are: Tremor remastered, Thorium, Pumpking, and Aeons of terraria) I've also tried disabling the other mods and having only Thorium but it didn't help. Anyways, other than that I do enjoy the mod. Help would be appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day!

Im gonna bet 100% you dont have the latest version of Thorium Mod. So please make sure its fully updated.

For some reason my Blacksmith and Cobbler do not spawn even when i kiled the eoc can i get some assistance please
[doublepost=1458813993,1458813912][/doublepost]
Im gonna bet 100% you dont have the latest version of Thorium Mod. So please make sure its fully updated.
in addition when i try to kill some of the enemies from this mod they just dissapear.

For some reason my Blacksmith and Cobbler do not spawn even when i kiled the eoc can i get some assistance please
[doublepost=1458813993,1458813912][/doublepost]
in addition when i try to kill some of the enemies from this mod they just dissapear.
That's a multiplayer issue caused by tModLoader. The tModLoader team is working on a fix that'll come out eventually.

Back
Top Bottom