Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Wow this is a great map! I too am stumped at a part of the first level. Here's the room I'm trying to get past:
7af850cadf986af4e404de3443a9c663.png

I don't know how to use spoiler tags :p hah

Stand on the left switch, aim at where the wooden box is with the black center (where the one arrow is already). After you shoot, walk over and stand on the right switch so that you open another wall further to the right that's blocking the projectile switch over there. If you hit it, the door opens.

You'll have to time it properly -- you gotta wait for the arrow to pass through the wood box, but yet you have to get to the other switch before the arrow reaches the barrier in front of the projectile switch. If you go too early, the box will actuate and stop the arrow. If you go too late, the arrow will hit the barrier in front of the switch.

I don't think the jungle ruins area is doable.
I've done all that I can and can't progress past the large chamber with the two wall plates.
I don't have the waterbolt book, though I've no clue where it is.

I've done all that I can and can't progress past the large chamber with the two wall plates.

Could probably do it with the bow, but it wouldn't be easy. Have to hit the buttons on the ceiling as you go by, but need to have a good running start.

I'm having some troubles at the point where you are supposed to incinerate the companion cube, at first I thought I was supposed to throw the actual item in, and then I lost it, now I seem to be unable to proceed. Any tips?

Ah, we'll need to change it so people won't get stuck, an oversight on our part.

If you have lost that item then there is no way to progress past that puzzle I'm afraid, without cheating or using a new version of the map, bringing in your old character with the gems you already obtained.

Im stuck on the diamond level,
After completing the pitch black part and the second part to that, the companion cube shaft is unlocked.
However, I cant seem to find the companion cube, is it in a secret location? Or is my game broken?

In the room with the portal gun station and 3 teleporters, there are 2 paths to take. One path is via the teleporter right above the portal gun station, another is to the top left, one of those paths will give you the companion cube.

You are in the room with 2 plates on opposite sides of the room when you go down in the green area right? If so you do need to get the waterbolt, which is obtainable by flicking the levers in the large area above in the correct order to reach the top.

Im stuck at the circus part (level 4).
Any help is appreciated xĐ

The confusing part is that when you have fired the cannon to hit the first target and fall down the platform. Once that platform is gone you can still go across via the ropes.

If that's not the bit you're having problems with then tell mw which point exactly you are stuck at.

Some of these jumps are DEVILISH. I'm past the part in the first level where you need to charge up a bridge to get by, and now you have to jump on a rain cloud to get to the opther side...pretty challenging jump there.

I just got the puple gem but I am stuck on what to do, I can't seem to get back to the place with the gems to put the purple gem in, without dying (which makes me lose the gem at death anyways.) What am I supposed to do when I have the purple gem? should I have been teleported away from the first area? I've searched everywhere I could go with the gem on me but I can't find a use for it elsewhere.

I just got the puple gem but I am stuck on what to do, I can't seem to get back to the place with the gems to put the purple gem in, without dying (which makes me lose the gem at death anyways.) What am I supposed to do when I have the purple gem? should I have been teleported away from the first area? I've searched everywhere I could go with the gem on me but I can't find a use for it elsewhere.

You should have a magic mirror from the starting chest, use it to return to the spawn when you get a gem.

Use the magic mirror you got from the starting chest
[doublepost=1464103687,1464103458][/doublepost]Wait, what am I supposed to do here:
3kNfKvp.png

Use the magic mirror you got from the starting chest
[doublepost=1464103687,1464103458][/doublepost]Wait, what am I supposed to do here:
3kNfKvp.png

Lots of people getting stuck here, use the flower of fire on the red platform, waterbolt on the blue.

When building I told Noel it should be clearer but he was like oh no it's fine it's coloured, we'll make it clearer now though

Lots of people getting stuck here, use the flower of fire on the red platform, waterbolt on the blue.

When building I told Noel it should be clearer but he was like oh no it's fine it's coloured, we'll make it clearer now though

Not my fault if people don't even try to look for hints in colors :(

Thanks, not sure what to do in the waterbolt section. attempting to make it bounce to hit the switch twice so I can pass doesn't give me enough time.

Thanks, not sure what to do in the waterbolt section. attempting to make it bounce to hit the switch twice so I can pass doesn't give me enough time.

You should aim it to the left while standing on the blue platform, so it bounces several times before hitting the plate, that should give you enough time if done correctly.

The blue spike room is not working, the parts that should be disappearing aren't, in other words it isn't 'moving' and is static.

Finished the map, after breaking the spikes.
It was pretty fun! Not very long, but it does give me a bit of a introductory taste to the post-1.3.1 adventures.

Back
Top Bottom