• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tales of the Terrarian

Varollo

Terrarian
I think this part is broken...

Sand was already like that when I arrived.
1591754891297.png

Edit: found another broken part:

The companion cube AI changed and no longer turns arround when you face it.

1591756261802.png

Last edited:

Tutajkk

Terrarian
Sand, Silt and Slush now destroys cobwebs, which broke a lot of contraptions in adventure maps. Although it looks like from my testings, that it only happens when the player goes relatively close into it's vicinity, so it might be possible to fix this, by placing the sand and cobwebs in TEdit much higher up.
I do have to say though, the 1.3.1 update gave a lot of content to help with adventure maps and wiring, but 1.4 is doing the opposite now...

00Banshee00

Skeletron
Sand, Silt and Slush now destroys cobwebs, which broke a lot of contraptions in adventure maps. Although it looks like from my testings, that it only happens when the player goes relatively close into it's vicinity, so it might be possible to fix this, by placing the sand and cobwebs in TEdit much higher up.
I do have to say though, the 1.3.1 update gave a lot of content to help with adventure maps and wiring, but 1.4 is doing the opposite now...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't using actuators fix this?

Tutajkk

Terrarian
I'm 100% sure it didn't work in the past, sand blocks just stayed on top of actuated blocks, even when turned off. Which kinda made sense to me, since two blocks can't be in the exact same position. But I went and tried it out again, just in case, so I don't say anything incorrect.
And it actually falls through now! This is a good news, much better solution than cobwebs tbh. Also, if the bottom block is the one being actuated, and there is another block below that, the sand block will just drop down as an item, that's how they solved it.

00Banshee00

Skeletron
Also, if the bottom block is the one being actuated, and there is another block below that, the sand block will just drop down as an item, that's how they solved it.
Now I'm curious, can this method be used to remove a large chunk of sand quickly (by placing a layer of blocks below the blocks that support the sand, and actuating the support layer)?

Top Bottom