Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

38899E4E94E4999279743D2A8C75A2566EA8B272

I'm stuck here, how to do this???

I would like to suggest the addition of Calming Potions to the majority of the map, since all of the enemies can very quickly overwhelm you, especially in the Jungle section.

I would like to suggest the addition of Calming Potions to the majority of the map, since all of the enemies can very quickly overwhelm you, especially in the Jungle section.

Yeah good idea, perhaps maybe you could get them during hell, which is when mobs really start to become an obstacle.

Yeah good idea, perhaps maybe you could get them during hell, which is when mobs really start to become an obstacle.
It's so much worse during the jungle bit. Between the Hornets and the Skeletons and the Bats, it's hard to find a safe place to stand.

Ah, we'll need to change it so people won't get stuck, an oversight on our part.

If you have lost that item then there is no way to progress past that puzzle I'm afraid, without cheating or using a new version of the map, bringing in your old character with the gems you already obtained.

In the room with the portal gun station and 3 teleporters, there are 2 paths to take. One path is via the teleporter right above the portal gun station, another is to the top left, one of those paths will give you the companion cube.

You are in the room with 2 plates on opposite sides of the room when you go down in the green area right? If so you do need to get the waterbolt, which is obtainable by flicking the levers in the large area above in the correct order to reach the top.

The other room with the spikes wasn't actuating(i poked around with the wires), i thought it was broken so i just used a rod of discord to get to the teleporter

60114D0A1511D464312DABFC964C5296663C01BC
FINISHED! Good job on this, this was really good. I can't wait for you to make another one for me to play. (Don't say you aren't, I saw what the hero wanted at the end.)

I haven't had to break anything, and I only died at the jump in the jungle where the water pool in the air can't always catch you if you mess up the jump. Still haven't gotten into the last room past the double doors. :(
Edit: Saw a previous mention of bringing the gems to a new copy of the adventure map. Did this and this time I got the text to show up when the last gem was placed. Only had to hit one switch.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but in the carnival episode, I quit halfway, and when I loaded the game again and returned, the geysers didn't do anything anymore, and the attraction where you have to use the Flower of Fire to bounce through several barriers hitting the plates was inaccessible. The switch on the platform you have to stand on seemed to be in its alternate state when not standing on it. So I had to use my pick to get through it, and I had to use my Flower of Fire while inside the tent because it would be closed when standing on the platform.

As far as I know everything else worked like before I quit.

Ah, we'll need to change it so people won't get stuck, an oversight on our part.

If you have lost that item then there is no way to progress past that puzzle I'm afraid, without cheating or using a new version of the map, bringing in your old character with the gems you already obtained.

Thanks for the quick feed back. Would grabbing a cube from another game work? Or is it special to the map? As in can I get one from a workshop world, or would I have to restart completely?

Back
Top Bottom