Recent content by azathoth

1. azathoth

Resolved [Switch] Nintendo Switch Ver.

Currently, Terraria version for Nintendo Switch is equivalent to PC update 1.3.1, while PS4 or XBOX ONE versions are equivalent to PC 1.3.4
  2. azathoth

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So, 505Games has said: "we’ll be confirming one of the most requested features is coming to 3DS" As I see it, they are talking about bigger worlds in N3DS. What do you think about this? I was hoping this was not the "great new content" announced (because I have no N3DS... ;() However...
  3. azathoth

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I think I should get a N3DS, I guess :p
  4. azathoth

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I think it's difficult that the next update brings us full Terraria 1.3, just considering consoles like Vita or PS3 will not see this version 1.2.4. is more likely to happen :D
  5. azathoth

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I wonder if these new contents you are talking about are N3DS exclusive or we will enjoy them in O3DS too is it possible to tell us? ;)
  6. azathoth

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

this makes me so eager to see what it is to come! :passionate:
  7. azathoth

if you thought that Cthulhu was evil, just look at me

if you thought that Cthulhu was evil, just look at me
  8. azathoth

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

It must be very annoying all those crashes you are having in the game ;( For me it's strange, because I must honestly say that I have had none all along this time. I play with an O3DS normal size (not XL), and physical copy, and I have only found some minor glitches, not important for me. I...
  9. azathoth

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I got it for 20€ (cartridge) and even so, I don't think it to be very expensive, as charming and fun as it is and even more knowing that is a physical copy I feel so grateful to 505 for bringing this wonderful game into the 3DS at last, and I can understand that it's a special version that...
  10. azathoth

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

It seems that news on 3DS version are not coming yet :( Wish we know them this week
Back
Top Bottom