Bry-ccentric
Last Activity:
May 26, 2019

Share This Page

Bry-ccentric

Steampunker, Male, from Lone Land of Loning

You know, working on suggestions was a lot easier when I didn't know about the concepts of balance and statistics. I got so much done. May 26, 2019

Bry-ccentric was last seen:
May 26, 2019
    1. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      You know, working on suggestions was a lot easier when I didn't know about the concepts of balance and statistics. I got so much done.
      1. TheWorfer27 and Baconfry like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Set stats don't really matter much, just the idea itself. I make numbers up all the time with no way to test how balanced it is, it's just to give a rough idea of how powerful something is.
        May 26, 2019
        Baconfry and neoselket like this.
      4. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Also, it's not a waste of time if you enjoy doing it. I can understand some frustration though- I refuse to post most of my ideas without sprite work to go along with it, especially new biome ideas, which gets overwhelming very fast. I've been putting off an alt dungeon for a couple years now, along with an update to my jungle alt.. as well as a few new biomes after those. Takes a lot of work..
        May 26, 2019
      5. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Also also, there have been quite a few suggestions that did make it into the game. Trash slot, dyes, pink gel, and the soon coming beach ball susceptible to projectiles. Probably a good amount of others too.
        May 26, 2019
    2. NBRI
      NBRI
      Alright, I've started the Underworld expansion suggestion's support banner. I'm using the Biome Banner (from the wiki) as a background, but there's a few things I wanted to include:

1. Your avatar(so people know who made the idea)
      2. Your new Arch Demon sprite (as an example of what's included in the idea)
      3. The Muckery (same as #2)

Do you mind? Don't worry about me plagiarizing, you'll get the credit you deserve.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I don't think the avatar is necessary, but I'll allow all three.
        May 16, 2019
    3. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Should I keep giving specific details and explanations in my suggestions, or should I simplify things down to a more basic explanation?
      1. Droid15.24.3 likes this.
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Maybe...You could give a basic explanation/detail....And if someone asks...You could give a more specified version of it?
        May 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. Droid15.24.3
        Droid15.24.3
        To build off of that idea, type a brief summary, then have the details in a spoiler. :)
        May 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      5. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        What about giving detailed explanations, but also having a tldr; at the end?
        May 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    4. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Did I ever mention how slow I am? Because I didn't realize someone ACTUALLY added my ideas to a mod Dark Spin
      1. Droid15.24.3 and neoselket like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        It's been 3 days from a year since the guy asked me if I'd allow it. I'm really glad they didn't put in most of my ideas as-is, though, ESPECIALLY with the Dark Spin.
        You'd think I would've made the yoyo's ability related to the name, but NOPE. They did, though.
        May 13, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
    5. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      These sprites take a lot longer than you'd think. Two hours, maybe? A little more??? [​IMG]
    6. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      It's been a few years, yet I still can't figure out what the hell the symbol on the Sorceror Emblem is supposed to be.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. darthmorf
        darthmorf
        It's a fireball isn't it?
        May 12, 2019
        Criddle, ppowersteef and Bry-ccentric like this.
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        ...That...
        ...That would make sense, now, wouldn't it?
        That is weirdly shaped for a fireball, though. Maybe if they widened it a little, horizontally.
        May 12, 2019
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Okay actually nevermind; that's probably the best it can look.
        So says six minutes of editing the emblem sprite.
        May 12, 2019
        Samorot and ppowersteef like this.
    7. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Moving away from pixels for a moment, I'm really proud of this drawing. [​IMG]
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        ...Mostly Vena, the one doing the kick.
        I FEEL like I'm getting better at foreshortening; however, that might just be an illusion.
        May 12, 2019
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Looks pretty cool!
        May 12, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    8. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Well, I revisited some sprites from a galactic suggestion. Take a look. [​IMG]
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Ya nailed it. `:p
        May 11, 2019
      3. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        Stellar sprites!
        May 11, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Oh yeah, I forgot; here's the comparison with the old sprites:
        Modern
        [​IMG]
        Refined
        [​IMG]
        Retro
        [​IMG]
        May 11, 2019
    9. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      [​IMG] or [​IMG]? This is the last Debuff status, I swear.
      1. PhilBill44 likes this.
      3. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        You can see more clear on the first one that it's related to ice. I can't make up what the second looks like.
        May 5, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. Chips
        Chips
        Is that a middle finger or a...
        May 7, 2019
        TheWorfer27 and Bry-ccentric like this.
      5. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        That would fit the Frozen debuff, but no, it was supposed to be a frozen thermometer.
        May 7, 2019
        Chips likes this.
    10. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Still not done with debuffs, though I'm very close. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. AboutRainbow and Dg-vr like this.
    11. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      "The Muckery reached for you!" [​IMG]
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
      2. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        *Dodges*
        Muckery: Guess I'll die
        May 3, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    12. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Wait, how long do you people typically take to do a Terraria playthrough? I wanna know if I'm a huge weirdo or not.
      1. DragoniVex
        DragoniVex
        I think i do it in 6 hours, if i don´t take my time building houses or adventuring unnecessarily.
        Apr 30, 2019
    13. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      So I tried editing the Arch Demon sprite, giving it a more Hallowed-out look. [​IMG]
      1. Chips and DoctorMcDerp like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Also, the Green Devil.
        [​IMG][​IMG]
        Apr 30, 2019
        Chips and Animus Viral like this.
      3. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        *Green devil theme from megaman 8 plays*
        May 13, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        Make a gardevoir sprite
        May 13, 2019
    14. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Wow, I just now got a look at the Wiki's main page; it looks awesome now!
      1. |.Terrarian.| and TheWorfer27 like this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Yknow, I'm pretty sure the logo for the wiki changed aswell!
        Apr 26, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    15. Sockmonkey367
      Sockmonkey367
      im pretty sure it's pokemonable and not poke-able in ur box thing

lol memes
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Pokemon meme but there's no pokemon involved
        [​IMG]
        F in meme
        Apr 24, 2019
    16. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Is the Shark Tooth Necklace good, or is it not that good? I usually just immediately toss it.
      2. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        I wouldn't exactly say it's fine in Hardmode, because you have access to much better accessories at this point. Things like the Emblems the WOF drops are key for dealing damage and can end up being more useful for all kinds of enemies, rather than a measly 2 extra damage from the 4 pierce.
        Apr 23, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      3. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        That's just me, though. I find the Power Glove(and then Mechanical Glove) to be a much more useful accessory because of my primarily melee play-style for early Hardmode.
        Apr 23, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Yeah, I'm a primarily melee man, myself, so I wasn't really sure.
        Thanks for the info, guys!
        Apr 23, 2019
        sharkman0101 likes this.
    17. Bry-ccentric
    18. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I dunno if these are better than the originals, but... [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. TheWorfer27 and Sockmonkey367 like this.
      3. ASG_102
        ASG_102
        I think they are, they look great.
        Apr 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. TheDarknessSoldier
        TheDarknessSoldier
        wowo this looks kool
        Apr 14, 2019
      5. Sockmonkey367
        Sockmonkey367
        WAYYYYYYYY better than the original in my opinion.
        Apr 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    19. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Which looks better; this [​IMG], or this [​IMG]?
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        I like the first one better.
        Whatever you're making, I'm looking forward to it.
        Apr 13, 2019
        neoselket and Bry-ccentric like this.
    20. ppowersteef
      ppowersteef
      [​IMG]
      ...How did your thread reached 25k views on the first day?
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        I guess that's a part that we don't know what to do with tags.
        Apr 13, 2019
      3. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        We're in the process of figuring that out. I do know you can click on a tag and find all content with the same tag.
        The feature was included in the software update we needed to fix other things; it wasn't our primary goal to update to get this feature.
        Apr 13, 2019
        InstaFiz and ppowersteef like this.
      4. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        Bry-Centric has sub bots
        Apr 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/brys-art-space.74853/
    Arting
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    <continuation from the profile post. just a heads-up: yes, this is me having a mental meltdown again. if you want nothing of that, make your way outta here, stat>
    Nowadays, I spend anywhere from hours to WEEKS thinking about a couple of items and what exactly they should do and how, and how well they'd fit in the game. Either I've gotten worse over time, or I'm not cut out for anything more than child's fantasizing, because I've made no progress on ANY older suggestion for almost an entire year, now.
    The inevitable realization that only maybe one or two suggestions will ever get in the game really demotivated my younger self, yet I've been going on for years, eating up entire days, weeks, years of my life because I had found this fun at one point, and didn't want to just let it all go to waste.
    'Twas a joke, that, since I instead let my reality deteriorate. That, in and of itself, is a long-:red: story; I'll cut it down to this: I forgot about others, proceeded to forget how to properly communicate with others, and, in fear of the realization I was losing the creativity I was so well-known for both here and in reality, cut myself off. I'm now functionally and effectively useless, as I've become socially :red:ed, but kept hiding and pretending on here instead of getting my :red: together.

... All for a bunch of ideas and pixel art that amount to a grand waste of 4 years of my life.

...I don't even remember what I was going to lead into after that, but I do somehow still remember what the point of this was.

I've tried to leave this place multiple times, but came back every time, because I had let my other options die out from neglect. Wrote massive sob stories just like this one, too. But I'm seriously starting to lose it. My mental health's been deteriorating, and I keep falling back into a depressed state whenever I try to break out of my little self-induced "coma". Having spent all my time doing literally nothing but Suggesting and playing video games (no family time, no drawing, no friends; nada), I have nothing that makes me remotely interesting, so making friends is outright impossible now. And the worst part; my constant fleeing from problems has led to me being a scared little wuss for literally ANYTHING.
    None of this is in ANY way due to anything on here directly; it's all my dumb :red: having tried to figure out life on its own and failing miserably. But regardless of the cause, I arrive at the same conclusion: I need to leave.

Originally, I was gonna ask you folks if I was wasting my time here, and if so, if I should make my way outta here permanently, but after realizing that I'm forgetting the things I want to say as I type, I figured that I shouldn't be asking you questions if my stupid :red:ing brain can't even remember its own dilemma. So there. I'm leaving. And if I'm stupid lucky, I won't come back a third (fourth?) time, looking like a :red:ing dumb :red: all the while.
    I'VE DECIDED TO START LIVIN' MY LIFE, AND IT SURE AIN'T GONNA BE WITH A BUNCHA PIXELS.
    I'm sorry I couldn't condense this essay of a sob story down to something more readable; I don't even have the brainpower for that anymore. But no, yeah, bye. If any staff can do this, I ask one of you to just ban me as soon as you see this to ensure I don't have anything to come back to. I don't think you folks do that, though, and I'm not stupid enough to purposely break the rules, even IF I'm departing.

[You have been watching: "Bryan Talks to Himself for About Thirty Minutes and Then Seriously Debates Deleting This Whole Thing Out of Embarassment".]

[​IMG]
    Hey hey, the name's Bry! I'm a teen who likes art and burning himself out every couple of months, evidently.
    What I'm the most well-known on here for is my pixel art, but I also draw on paper a lot, and I'm a fan of music! Video games are also kind of an obvious one, seeing I'm on a forum for a video game.
    I'm... a little less than confident in the stuff I do, but I still try, unsure of what my motivation actually is. I'm SUPER not good when it comes to talking to people, since I've been living under a rock my whole damned life and don't know anything about anything; that, and I'm just awkward. If it takes me a weirdly long time to respond to something, it's probably because I'm trying my god damned hardest to come up with something to say, or I'm just debating the best way to phrase something (unless I specify a reason, like I was busy or somethin').
    Regardless, I hope I can provide some sort of entertainment for you folks via my Suggestions, because my attempts at socializing sure won't.