1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
Bry-ccentric
Last Activity:
Sep 16, 2019 at 1:58 PM
Birthday:
May 31, 2002
Home Page:
Drawing, Pixel Art, maybe Music on the side?

Share This Page

Bry-ccentric

Steampunker, Male, 17, from Friend Land of Friendlyning

Anyone know a good community for artists, that's not Deviantart? This place is great and all, but, uh, it's not, for art. Sep 16, 2019 at 3:02 AM

Bry-ccentric was last seen:
Sep 16, 2019 at 1:58 PM
    1. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Anyone know a good community for artists, that's not Deviantart? This place is great and all, but, uh, it's not, for art.
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Good question...
        Sep 16, 2019 at 8:25 AM
        Guzzlord and Bry-ccentric like this.
    2. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Okay I know I said I'd stop posting these, but I'm REALLY proud of this sprite. [​IMG]
      1. Dundershock and Animus Viral like this.
    3. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I have no idea how to draw guitars, so I'm just gonna leave this here while I figure that out. [​IMG]
      1. Daikonradish and Chips like this.
    4. Omega Derpling
      Omega Derpling
      Thanks for all the likes! :D
      1. Bry-ccentric likes this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        No problemo! `;)
        Sep 12, 2019 at 11:21 PM
    5. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Just gonna slap a placeholder avatar on while I draw a new one. Kinda tired of the crappy-looking B; not even gonna save it.
    6. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Oh yeah. Moving away from pixels for a second, I have this thing I colored in. [​IMG]
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    7. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      I'm gonna be a little smarter about working on Suggestions this time around. I'm gonna plan stuff out during the week, and edit on weekends.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I'm not gonna spam my new sprites on my profile like before, because that seriously just makes me feel like more of an attention :red:. You guys can check the suggestion itself for any new changes if you really wanna see the sprites, I imagine.
        I might still need feedback, though, and for that I WILL post a sprite if needed.
        Sep 9, 2019
    8. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Ah god, I keep not knowing what to do with this fish. Heeeeelp [​IMG]
      1. sharkman0101 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        @sharkman0101 That could work, though that would definitely serve to clog the inventory. I'll think about this.
        @UltiDaniel Pfffft. If only I HAD friends who liked talking about video games.
        Sep 8, 2019
        sharkman0101 likes this.
      4. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        I've figured that would be a problem as well. Maybe it could only have a chance to drop the gem on contact? Or maybe just one guaranteed?
        Sep 8, 2019
      5. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I might go with my second option, now that I've thought about it a little more; the first one's too close to my Bonefish idea. The second one's a lot more unique, and I could have it so the bouncing gems can be broken if they get in the way too much, potentially lowering the clog.
        Sep 8, 2019
        sharkman0101 likes this.
    9. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Aaaand so we begin! [​IMG] [​IMG]
      1. neoselket and Criddle like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Sorry for the day of wait; I was making music!
        Trying to, anyways. Rytmik Ultimate is a lot less flexible than I initially realized.

Also, whoa, whoever changed the name of the suggestion for me so fast is awesome!
        Sep 7, 2019
    10. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      OH, :red:, the computer came WAY earlier than was expected. Now I gotta celebrate by reinstalling e v e r y t h i n g!
      1. Daikonradish and King Victor like this.
      3. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        I assume you at least don't have a 50 KB download speed
        Sep 5, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Actually, I think I'm just gonna download stuff as I need it. Not gonna destroy my new PC immediately with a massive DL bomb.
        Least I don't need to download the pixels. For now, anyways.
        Sep 5, 2019
      5. King Victor
        King Victor
        After you finish, in your own words, "reinstalling e v e r y t h i n g!", Booting up Internet Explorer, and loading terraria, you'll look at the date and realize it's 2020.
        Sep 5, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    11. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      art [​IMG] third time's the charm
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    12. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      When I get my new computer, I'm going to start finally finishing all of my pre-existing suggestions, starting with A Lively World of Rain.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        When I made my first real Suggestion, I was too young and eager to share my ideas to properly understand balancing and actual fun; as I progressed over the years, I lost my creativity in favor of fitting a format. And all throughout, I seeked others' approval.
        Now I'm doin' this to show myself I can dedicate time and effort to make somethin' I'm actually proud of. And who knows; maybe my ideas will actually be good.
        Sep 2, 2019
        Stickyb0mbSandwhich likes this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        (Also, if a few of you are wondering why I'm still making these unnecessarily-dramatic posts: I just kinda feel like sayin' this stuff. Maybe I just like reflecting a lot; I'm not really sure. Don't read all of it if you don't want to, though; I'll try to have the initial posts get the main meat across.)
        Sep 2, 2019
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Well, good luck on your projects!
        Sep 2, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    13. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Y'know, I just realized, the Suggestions forums will lose its purpose once Journey's End comes out. I hope it doesn't get removed for that.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        That's something that's been troubling me too. What if there's a great suggestion that would work perfectly in the game that the devs like, but the update has already been released?
        Sep 1, 2019
      4. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
        Stickyb0mbSandwhich
        Journeys end will be the update that comes after 1.4 or will it be 1.4?
        Sep 1, 2019
      5. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        Journey's End is 1.4 itself.

As for what will happen for suggestions on Terraria. Hard to say. I don't know what the developers will want to do with them. I can assure you at the very least that suggestions won't get deleted.
        Sep 1, 2019
    14. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Hi, yes, hello, uh, it seems leaving actually was a bad idea. I've just been dropping everything I liked doing; no bueno.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        That was a nice (much shorter than anticipated) time of self-reflection, though. I think I have my problems figured out; now I've just gotta actually sort them out.
        Speaking of sorting things out... this profile. Lemme get on that.
        Sep 1, 2019
        neoselket likes this.
    15. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
      Meta Knight_but_Terraria
      Is your profile picture a Baskin Robins?
      1. Bry-ccentric likes this.
      3. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
        Sep 1, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        Nah, it's cool, man. `;)
        Sep 1, 2019
      5. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
        Meta Knight_but_Terraria
        Well I'm glad you now know that some social media is okay for your particular wants and needs, also I wanted to say that MUCH earlier but I found out a bit too late that you were taking a supposedly very long break
        Sep 1, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    16. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      You know, working on suggestions was a lot easier when I didn't know about the concepts of balance and statistics. Got a lot more done.
      1. TheWorfer27 and Baconfry like this.
      3. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Set stats don't really matter much, just the idea itself. I make numbers up all the time with no way to test how balanced it is, it's just to give a rough idea of how powerful something is.
        May 26, 2019
        Bry-ccentric, Baconfry and neoselket like this.
      4. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Also, it's not a waste of time if you enjoy doing it. I can understand some frustration though- I refuse to post most of my ideas without sprite work to go along with it, especially new biome ideas, which gets overwhelming very fast. I've been putting off an alt dungeon for a couple years now, along with an update to my jungle alt.. as well as a few new biomes after those. Takes a lot of work..
        May 26, 2019
      5. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Also also, there have been quite a few suggestions that did make it into the game. Trash slot, dyes, pink gel, and the soon coming beach ball susceptible to projectiles. Probably a good amount of others too.
        May 26, 2019
    17. NBRI
      NBRI
      Alright, I've started the Underworld expansion suggestion's support banner. I'm using the Biome Banner (from the wiki) as a background, but there's a few things I wanted to include:

1. Your avatar(so people know who made the idea)
      2. Your new Arch Demon sprite (as an example of what's included in the idea)
      3. The Muckery (same as #2)

Do you mind? Don't worry about me plagiarizing, you'll get the credit you deserve.
      1. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        I don't think the avatar is necessary, but I'll allow all three.
        May 16, 2019
    18. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Should I keep giving specific details and explanations in my suggestions, or should I simplify things down to a more basic explanation?
      1. Droid15.24.3 likes this.
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Maybe...You could give a basic explanation/detail....And if someone asks...You could give a more specified version of it?
        May 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      4. Droid15.24.3
        Droid15.24.3
        To build off of that idea, type a brief summary, then have the details in a spoiler. :)
        May 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
      5. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        What about giving detailed explanations, but also having a tldr; at the end?
        May 14, 2019
        Bry-ccentric likes this.
    19. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      Did I ever mention how slow I am? Because I didn't realize someone ACTUALLY added my ideas to a mod Dark Spin
      1. Droid15.24.3 and neoselket like this.
      2. Bry-ccentric
        Bry-ccentric
        It's been 3 days from a year since the guy asked me if I'd allow it. I'm really glad they didn't put in most of my ideas as-is, though, ESPECIALLY with the Dark Spin.
        You'd think I would've made the yoyo's ability related to the name, but NOPE. They did, though.
        May 13, 2019
        Daikonradish likes this.
    20. Bry-ccentric
      Bry-ccentric
      These sprites take a lot longer than you'd think. Two hours, maybe? A little more??? [​IMG]
  • About

Birthday:
    May 31, 2002 (Age: 17)
    Home Page:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/brys-art-space.74853/
    Drawing, Pixel Art, maybe Music on the side?
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Yo, hey, the name's Bry! I'm a 17-year old doofus who likes drawin' stuff, music, and burnin' himself out every couple of hours because I'm not entirely sure how to branch out my interests.
    When its not my tendency to get emotionally charged, I'm most well-known for my Suggestions, and the Pixel Art within. I also draw a lot on paper, though (which I have a thread for, *cough cough, plug plug*), and I'm starting to dabble a little in making video game-esque music despite only having very basic knowledge on how to music in general. In case you couldn't gather by now, I also do play a lot of video games.
    Definitely not a buff, though. Don't ask me anything outside of Mario or creativity-encouraging games.
    I'm... kinda awkward. Yeah, that's the thing about people online; I know. But I'm also awkward in TEXT, which is certainly an achievement of its own. Mainly, I don't really know what to say a lot of the time, and my mind second guesses itself as well as wanting everything to sound perfect, so it's complicated for me to even get a sentence out, forget making it have any real impact. So yeah, if I randomly take a while to respond to something, I might just be trying to figure out what to say. I do also have (a vague resemblance of) a life, but the awkwardness comes in a lot more often than you (and I would think.

Favorite Games:

• Terraria (while I've gotten bored of it, myself, playing with friends is always a blast)
    • Super Mario Maker II (okay, making Mario levels has been my dream since I played New Super Mario Bros DS. The fact this game exists means the world can't be all bad)
    • Team Fortress II (yeah this game is addicting, but it's also hilarious)
    • Bloons Tower Defense VI (Roman numerals oooooo. Okay, seriously though, this game is fun to mess around with. Co-op is fun, too, though the connection is kinda bad)
    • Wandersong (despite not being too replayable, this game is such an enthralling and moving experience that I HAD to include it in my list)
    Oh yeah, there's not really a particular order to these, by the way. I just structured them however my eyes liked seeing them.
    Favorite Music (these are a little more general):
    • "THE MODEST VIOLET", by IRISHTRISH (TRISH really knows how to make a feeling into audible bliss. This song in particular is a really nice Good Night and Good Morning)
    • "Tranz", by the Gorillaz (w h o a... I don't even know how to describe this; it's just... w h o a. I don't know what the point of the Visualizer video is, though)
    • "The Shining Needle Castle Sinking in the Air" and "Hartmann's Youkai Girl", by ZUN (Touhou is awesome, by the way, and is my only involvement with anything vaguely resembling the anime style, besides, I guess, my drawings)
    • ...That's it. (I'm sort of a late bloomer with my musical journey, I'm sorry to say)
    I've linked to all the songs and their sources, by the way; click on the names of the songs/people to get sent directly to 'em. ZUN doesn't exactly have a website or anything that I know of, though, so I just linked to his Wikia page so you can at least learn about the guy.
    Favorite drawing of mine, currently:
    Um, I seem to not be able to upload images directly from my non-computer device. Don't really wanna use Imgur for this quite yet, so I guess I'll wait.