Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like to say that I appreciate all of the effort you and the Re-Logic team have put into the new update. It feels good seeing you, Loki and Leinfors happy. You seem to be enjoying us getting hyped and you deserve it. Congratulations on your wedding and a well derserved week of for the staff. Best wishes to the team and I am looking forward to playing 1.3!
    Holy freaking hell. The more I think about the 1.3 update trailor, the more I realize how freaking amazing the 1.3 update is going to be. The trailer blew my mind, and it was a lot more exciting than the 1.2 trailer, and 1.2 was the most exciting thing that I had ever seen in Terraria. I can't imagine how amazing the 1.3 update is going to be if the trailer feels just as exciting as the last freaking major update.
    Will 32bit computers lose support for Terraria 1.3 Notice me Cen(x)pai
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I don't see why they shouldn't, as Terraria isn't that demanding of a game, but I never checked how much RAM it uses. It isn't Planetside 2, so yeah...

That said, I don't know why some people still have 32bit. The only real reason I see is it depends on where you live and how caught up with technology a country is.
    Cyrman
    Cyrman
    It will probably still work.
    Well, the trailer is done. Hopefully you can truly relax without a bombardment of questions and Steam friend requests. I'm sorry.
    Cenx!! I have an important question regarding the 1.3 update release on June 30th! Is it coming out at midnight June 29th, midnight June 30th, or sometime during the day of June 30th! Thank you so much in advance!

P.s. Congratulations on the Marriage!
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I'll let you know when I do. ;)
    J
    Jeremopolis
    Thank you so much for replying! The Information is much appreciated for us all :D
    I felt like doodling your tiara.
    11f86e6bed.png
    Am I correct when I say that you were the 5th account created on TCF and Redigit was the 27th?
    shamurai7
    shamurai7
    you would also be correct if you guessed no one cared. does your account creation order somehow contribute to tiny little epeens? sheesh I show up looking for news about the patch or something remotely interesting and you want to ask devs questions like this?
    Hey Cenx! Like whats your favorite flavor of hot dog yo! (rhetorical of course)
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Wow *cough* jerk much *cough*
    You wrote a whole paragraph just to be rude to someone
    Thats just shameful
    Wisp
    Wisp
    Criddle can't answer your question? Thats sexist.
    Stop with the spoilers.
    1.3 HYPE!
    Criddle
    Criddle
    They already stopped the spoilers since Cenx posted that Underground Hallow background though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom