Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The destroyer also ruined my life once me and my buddy were fighting plantera and then a summoned destroyer came outa nowhere and killed us
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    A summoned destroyer = Either you, your buddy, or someone else in the server did it = don't blame the Destroyer for human errors.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    *friend dies to destroyer on the other side of the map*
    *destroyer music starts playing* *shuffling sounds are heard*
    *destroyer appears as only about 5 segments and wrecks me*

Strangely, a smaller Destroyer is deadlier..
    cenx is engaged on a conversation once again :D
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    But does it still say that?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Yes. Ive PMed Cenx and Red before, gotten a reply from both elsewhere, and it said "Never" for both.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Oh. Well I hope she will eventually have the time to respond to mine then. As I had just joined then, hopefully I can be more properly evaluated now that I'm more well known.
    Need.... More... Spoilers.......*gasp*....so....much.....hype.
    Reactions: tukan10
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Since i've heard the "spoilers are like drugs" quote, i can only see 'high' in 'hype'
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Sincerelly, i would preffer to play instead. But better play something well finished than a bugged thing, that's why i recommend waiting, beside it's taking so long...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    See it this way: The time they're wasting making spoiler threads, they're not spending it getting the update done.

Would you rather have a million dollars, or just a photo of a million dollars? Rhetorical question, by the way.
    Hey cenx, just curious, did you ever have a backstory in mind for terraria? Like how everything started? If so, I would like to see it... If not i have one :D
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Everything started when god clicked in 'create new character" and then "created new world"... :v
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Ha yea thats how it really works... But i was thinking more along the lines of completing a story that was sort of started right in the middle...
    watcha talking about? :happy:

Cenx was last seen:engaged in conversation, a moment ago
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    She's giving may-or-may-not-to-believe spoilers away
    I am ready for a spoiler :D
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    That's the thing about spoilers, no matter how big and awesome they are, there will always be people asking for more the moment they finish looking at it.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Instead of asking for spoilers, you should ask for BLT, because apparently it's really good
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Baconfry, Leinfors, Tunnel King.
    Those are the blt members.
    So Depth Meters and Clocks and whatnot work from the inventory now. What about music boxes? I think that should apply to Music Boxes as well!
    Reactions: Sai
    hey cenx since u added plantera and da axe can you add da rockstar npc if yo can can it spawn after getting da axe after killin plantera also da pnc could sell a electrick guitar for making shockwaces of music and mana based right? who agrees for this idea so what do you say cenx
    Um... I feel bored.
    And (we) did the Jumping Jacks in School every Monday and Wednesday.
    -- Quote from a few months ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom