Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I wish more RPGs had unique battle themes for each of their (major) areas.
    Esther
    Esther
    The Neksdor battle music is my second favorite.
    Favorite is the Great Pyramid travel music, it goes SO HARD
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Huh.
    Only RPGs I've played with different battle themes for their major areas were Kingdom Hearts… I guess I'm missing out on a lot, then--
    Esther
    Esther
    You're missing out on a lot, but at least you can play Kingdom Hearts...
    I still need to figure out how I'm going to actually get those games without a playstation to play them on.
    Portable hard drive get! (Well, yesterday, but whatev.)

Unfortunately, I can't move 4 GB files over to it, so I'm gonna have to figure something out, nya~.
    I feel like screaming.
    Four-hour power outage from 8 PM (GMT+2).
    Two-hour power outages at 4 AM and 12 PM tomorrow.
    Another four-hour power outage from 8 PM.
    And again from 2 AM on Friday, followed by 2-hour outages at 10 AM and 6 PM.

Fare thee well, sleep schedule. T_T
    Not only did I manage to drag my name through the mud today, I also hit it with a very large plank and drop-kicked it into the eternal abyss where it's gonna remain cursed for all eternity.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    What happened this time?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I was being myself.

That's… all I can say.
    That moment when you visit one forum and are completely confused for a moment until it sinks in that you're at the right forum and not a different one. ^^;;;
    Okay, so I did not know we have things like ronnabytes and quettabytes until today.
    RTree
    RTree
    Those aren’t even the biggest ones… D:
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    WAIT THERE'S EVEN BIGGER--!? 🙀

(Huh, didn't know emojis could also be italicized like so. 🙀)
    A Cobalt Commander, a Mythril Marshal, and an Adamantite Admiral, an Orichalcum Officer…
    Just not sure what could work with Palladium or Titanium. 🤔
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I honestly forgot about Private. I guess Palladium Private felt like their rank had to be kept private at all times.
    As for the other Hardmode ores… Luminite Lieutenant, Chlorophyte Captain… anything else I've missed…
    Flask & Vella the Latias
    Flask & Vella the Latias
    Shroomite Sergeant Sr., Spectre Sergeant Jr. Figure two Chlorophyte sidegrades should be brothers.

Oh, and Hallowed Hetman, because that's the only rank beginning in H that I know.
    MechaDasÜberGoober
    MechaDasÜberGoober
    Don't forget that there are different ranks for all of the different branches of the defence!
    Guess I'll be spending most of today looking for my wallet that I lost Friday and didn't notice about until yesterday… -_-
    Gotta love that feeling of joy when you vanquish a bonus boss that you don't really need to fight at all.

Especially if it's a fish-man-like guy in a giant fish mecha.
    Two power outages scheduled for today for four hours each.
    Guess I'm gonna nap a lot today…
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Wait, scheduled power outages? Scheduled by who?
    bekfastbeedoe
    bekfastbeedoe
    ate hoers at frednys
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    South Africa's power utility.
    Random thought: how many people actually like getting tagged/pinged/whatever it is you guys call it? 🤔
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Only when necessary.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It depends on the context.

If it relates to me or my interests, sure.
    If it doesn't interest me, then I could still shrug it off and appreciate the interest, but if it keeps happening and the context gets more random, then I rather say something about it.
    RTree
    RTree
    oh steef I wonder where we have seen that before… IM LOOKING AT YOU GREEN BLOB GUY FROM RAIN WORLD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom